Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed but what's very telling is the insane sums of money these people go after if things end. If all that stuff didn't matter they wouldn't be going after of something they never earned. And you may not care about that kind of thing but we can't pretend the whole alpha thing isn't a huge turn on for most.
    This couples story is truly unique. Good for them

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't quite get your point.

I'm attracted to Alpha Males. That doesn't mean they are any of those things you held out as superman. Nor does it mean that I have any of the characteristics that you held out regarding the women with those "supermen". I think there are a lot of assumptions made about these things.

Let's get real here - the majority of people in interracial relationships are average people (both of them) having very typical types of relationships. In all my years on the planet, I have yet to meet a human being who doesn't have something that stands out about them.

In regards to what happens after a relationship ends, that's not unique to IR either. Again, those situations have all sorts of things going on that we (the public) really doesn't know about, even though people like to think they do.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think there is a generalized problem of police abuse of authority/power, but I also think this problem is more pronounced where men of color are concerned and men of African descent in particular.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

What ever happened to Kid Rasta?

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

He hasn't posted since 2013, according to his profile. And he's restricted? Unless stuff was deleted, I didn't see anything objectionable about his last posts.

6. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Well shit, I want his username if he's not coming around anymore.

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Suffice it to say that he was restricted for good reason.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I say stick with what you got now or find something better. He pretty much ruined the name for it to be worth using anymore. lol

9. orejon4

I didn't know things had gotten so intense around here. :)

10. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You can always call yourself Huey P. Fruton.

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

The next time you want to get into some gangster road rage remember this ....

[​IMG]
    Meyers, 44, a mother of four, was shot dead after a road rage incident occurred while she was taking her 15-year-old daughter out for a driving lesson. The incident began when Meyers got into a minor accident with a man. Meyers was driving when the accident happened.

After dropping her daughter home, Tammy got her son, Brandon, to come out with her to search for the man who she argued with. Meyers told her son to bring his legally bought gun with him. Speaking to the media after Nowsch’s arrest, Robert Meyers, Tammy’s husband, said the family knew Nowsch. He said that his wife went after him because she “knew how bad he was” and was worried he’d come after their family.

After being unable to find the man, she and her son returned home. Shortly after, the man appeared at their home. Shots were fired by both sides, with police saying that the suspect fired first. It was during that exchange that Meyers was killed. The Las Vegas Sun reports that Brandon Meyers told police that he thought there were three people in the car he shot at. Tammy’s son said that he the car at least once.

----------------------------------------------

People had the nerve to want to paint this into a oh the guy shot her out of nowhere.... yeah after you went looking for trouble. harsh lesson to learn

12. orejon4

I wonder if this is enough to make people begin to rethink the gun culture...

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly

14. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Tempers have been crazy all over the place lately! Road rage is nothing to play with anymore!

15. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Not likely

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

can i add yours to mine

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ur aiming low with that one

Lol

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Nope. Amerikka is dedicated to the idea of proving to the rest of the world that our nuts are so big that they drag on the ground just like our knuckles.....

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I bought this on Blu-Ray today. I can't WAIT to listen to the filmmaker commentary. LOL.

[​IMG]

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

A sucker is born every day :p