Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Damn someone I knew killed herself,sheeeeet

There are people out there that think that killing yourself is cowardly. How fucking backwards is that? The instinct to preserve your own life is the strongest instinct in every animal. The courage it takes to bypass that instinct and end your own life is unfathomable. It's unsurpassed by any other form of so-called courage.

Crazy mothfuggin life...........

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this news...my best friend killed herself when we were in our 20s...I still carry something she gave me in my wallet...I hope to see her again some day...prayers for your friend and her family

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Agreed

Sacrificing yourself on the battlefield or for another = courageous....give him a medal

Sacrificing yourself in the bathtub, from the privacy of your home = what a wimp

I think it's just the way society molds people to behave

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I wouldn't call them a wimp just someone in so much pain they're willing to do anything to get it to stop.
    That's not weak that's mercy

6. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

as long there is no justice when it comes to euthanasia there will never be justice done to those who decide to commit suicide.
    there s lots of reasons to take that step- weakness is usually the lower to nonexisting percentage.
    so - nice to find something we can agree on TDK :D

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Rarely happens...don't get used to it

He's an opinionated little bastard

:smt043

But yeah...most people are terribly afraid of what lies beyond and will do anything short of selling their soul to avoid it

8. Gemini74

as if i dont know... lol

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

we actually have states in the USA where assisted suicide is legal...there is woman in Oregon that was dying and made the decision to end her life before she lost control of her body...it is a prescription...i will find the story...it was all over FB...her husband and family did the network of talk shows...

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've been keeping up with that and ur right, it's a script ur doctor gives you

I understand why people are fighting tooth and nail to bar otherwise healthy people from ending their lives with the help of a doctor...but for the people that are insanely sick and suffering.....come on now

Why would you not have mercy on them?

It's easier to get physician assisted death if you killed someone

11. Gemini74

in germany, lippy, it s forbidden and considered murder.
    in swiss is an organisation that practices it, but they are targeted to be made illegal aswell.

after all, not everybody can afford to travel to swiss or is already too ill to get there, plus this help isnt free of charge either.
    it should be an option available for anybody without needing a certain financial backround.

i guess even in the states, not everybody will be able to get to those places where it s allowed.
    and other then in the states, you cant walk in a store buy a gun and shot a bullet in your head here either.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Christ at least wait until you leave the place first

13. Gemini74

nah. make them gunseller clean up the mess.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Awful

:p

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Serious request: can we get a "warning, explicit pictures" label or something on the Animal Awareness thread?.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, thank you Tarshi...she's gorg and adorable. (That hair!)
    Is Effie a well known character in Oz? Love her 'ballzyness'. :p

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

alpha male is just another wayvof saying a man who is not a little coward.
    u can be a nerd perse and be an alpha male. its an attitude.

dressing proper and being comfortable with oneself and not afraid of saying the rite things to a woman at the rite time.
    basically a womans wants to feel u will be able or will protect them.
    even if u get your ass whipped. they just want to know if u have the balls to throw some "j"'s.

also u will not be a bitch in a time of crisis.

lastly bring a check to the table.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Someone done messed up now

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So you just said what I said lol