Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They need a longer trailer. They are pretty much putting out previews.

Here is the "new" preview they released last week:

And weirdly this new preview is the same one as the first they just added the new premiere date to it. lol. I'm interested in this movie though. It sounds good and the previews look good so far.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

There's a brand new full-length trailer for Fatale out today.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

Looks good!

sidenote: I'm loving these mixes on some of these classic songs in these trailers but one of these days somebody is going to fuck it up. lol.

4. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

In 1:58 this scene was cut !!

5. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Princess Switch movies are so into brothas and I love it because of it, Vanessa Hudgens a pretty hot brunette:

6. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Meryl Streep - Keegan- Michael Key The Prom

keegan-michael-key-and-meryl-streep-the-prom 01.jpg twitter-pic-of-kmk-and-ms.jpg

Keegan plays a school principal. I don't know who Meryl plays but they do lock lips in the Netflix movie.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Did anyone ever post this trailer of this independent film starring Harry Lennix?

8. darkcurry

It said it's rated PG. This doesn't look like it will be PG. lol.

Looks good for a cast of C-list players but they are all really good actors so this could be a well acted drama.

It's been hard for me to find some stuff this year whenever I have looked. So yeah I missed this one.

9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A Hallmark type movie on Netflix

Alyssa Milano's character is in an IR marriage.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. darkcurry

Spot on with that description. lol.

From the trailer this seems like a good and important concept ruined by subpar acting.

11. SilverSmith

IR couple Anne Hathaway and Chiwetel Ejiofor plot a jewelry heist in HBO Max's epidemic-themed Locked Down, streaming this month.

12. darkcurry

Lol!!
    Looks funny! I will be checking out for this one.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

So this movie was conceived, written, produced, cast, filmed, and edited in less than a year during a pandemic? That's kind of impressive.

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Seems interesting...it will be interesting to see new techniques to deal with Lockdowns in filming and safety standards.

15. SilverSmith

Fatale is still playing in theaters, and is available as a rental today.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. darkcurry

Thanks! Good to know. I just located it and will be watching it. I'll give my review when finished. :)

17. darkcurry

WRONG TURN (2021)

18. darkcurry

I seen FATALE a few days ago and I'll give a mostly spoiler free review.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It is one of those movies that got stronger as the film went on. Pretty good material and a nice spin on those 90's erotic thriller movies like Fatal Attraction. Although the eroticism was lacking a bit in this unfortunately. But that is probably because there is a triple plot twist with this movie, so what it was being marketed as isn't exactly what it turned out to be. I guess they wanted to keep that hidden though which I understand. Derrick is your typical black independent sports agent(I feel like I seen this type of character before.). Michael Ealy adds his own personailty to the character as much as he can but he really needed his very good acting chops to make Derrick more interesting. Hilary Swank plays Val and teases her role within accordance to the triple plot twist. Pretty impressive. She unveals layers to her character who is a cop with her own personal issues with her ex husband and daughter; which was made public because of a mistake which turned out to be the catalyst of her disturbing spiral. His(Derrick) wife in this film and her ex husband are both obnoxious not so good people; both in their own way. Which served as one of the things that drew Derrick and Val to each other. Not so good for either in the end.

The Las Vegas scene between Derrick & Val was okay but it was in the beginning of the movie where things were still a little flat with the story. The relationship between Derrick & Val
    is purely sexual and a one night stand mistake in Vegas. After he founds out that his OWN wife was cheating as well with his best friend he turned back to Val for another night of sex this time briefly and filled with anger. So they're "relationship" isn't exactly a match with the title of the thread. lol.

[​IMG]

The strongest scene of the movie was the first interrogation scene. Because we see both of these very talented actors REALLY lay the things out for the rest of the film with their acting alone.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I give the film a B-.

19. darkcurry

REDEMPTION DAY Official Trailer (2021)

Gary Dourdan & Serinda Swan

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

In. I always thought Serinda Swan was cute.