Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, if you've seen @Young Herschel's post history, you'd know he gets to ridiculous conclusions when it comes to IRRs in TV/Film & overenthusiastic about it.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The realest statement about the entertainment industry that not even the feminist will have the courage to say. This is why I'm glad times are changing and we are getting an influx of IR stories and storylines involving black men. Good ones too. If you ever seen the first season of Slasher I think that is one of the first times we have seen a IR couple that the lead actress is in AND are made to be the hero couple!

4. darkcurry

Has anyone seen this Ludacris movie yet. I remember us discussing it last year.

5. Imma just leave y’all with this: there are various parties on twitter that actively do not want Miles & Gwen to get together in Spider-Verse 2. Some out of appreciation for their “friendship” and of course bitter black chicks that want him with someone “melanated” smh I’ve seen several of them even admit it openly, they don’t care if he’s even with a black chick or Spanish chick, or even Kamala (Muslim character) they just don’t want him with a white girl lmaooooo

Yo I pray Sony and Peter Ramsey do not listen to these dickheads, they have a plan and need to stick to it.

Also I think Ramsey is mixed so hopefully that plays a part in him wanting them together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. darkcurry

I think that group might be small though. I haven't seen them. So I think those that LOVE Miles & Gwen will drown them out.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

That group is out there but so far not loud enough to derail anything.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They will forget about it and focus on some other predatory bullshit, like some up and coming brother dating a non black woman. They will get upset again closer to when the first trailer for spiderverse sequel arrives.

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Brandon Adams & A.J. Langer from The People Under The Stairs

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. darkcurry

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they were together?

Been a long time since I seen the movie.

• List
  11. darkcurry

removed

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  12. JamalSpunky

They're cats so who cares? That's why I didn't even bother mentioning this movie in my thread.

13. darkcurry

Is it CGI?

I get what you're saying but If they're actors in those costumes we seen in the plays then I think it's still worth at least mentioning. I could see if it's like the Lion King with voice over work.

That's like the one movie mentioned on here a while back where the white female was playing an Alien and not a female woman at all, but it was still at least mentioned here.

14. darkcurry

Okay since @JamalSpunky couldn't answer my question in time(because I needed to know so that I could remove it.) I had time this morning to find out myself and they are CGI. https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/cats-movie-cast-mocap.html So therefore that doesn't count... because it's CGI.
    Because if they were in costumes like the stage plays it would have since this site bends the rules a lot on here; I would've been right to keep it up. In this thread labeled BM/WW Couples some of the women posted are not even white OR they're not even couples... just hook-ups and wishful thinking that the black guy and white woman get together. Or the fact that this site says whitewomenblackmen.com but we have a thread dedicated to biracial women. So if it wasn't CGI then I really wouldn't have bent the rules as much as others have by posting any non-black woman with a black man on a site about ww&bm. That's moving the goal post. But it's allowed.

But they're CGI in this movie so I removed it. If it was done like the play with just makeup and suits I would've still kept it up because if we're allowed to bend the rules in which we CLEARLY are then a Non-CGI movie with Interracial Casting of a black man and a white woman as the couple is worth mentioning. Because like I said there is a film mentioned on here where the woman is an alien in the movie that's with a black man that is actually interspecies but the casting is interracial and it is just makeup not CGI. I don't remember the name of the movie but if someone do appreciate it to help me out.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  15. JamalSpunky

I would have never considered it legit even if they weren't cgi. Because.....they're...cats.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. darkcurry

And neither are aliens and biracial women we made a thread for on this site and the hook ups for a thread about Movies with BM/WW COUPLES but you have no problem wit that. You're moving the goal post.

I'm barely being as bendy as some of you because I simply posted it because I thought it was a non CGI movie with the Interracial casting of black man and white woman as lovers with their characters. That is a slight bent of the rules because at least I'm still listing 1) A White Woman 2) A couple. 3) Progress for making the casting of it being IR.

And turns out they were using mocap suits for the body and the rest is makeup so it's the performers performing and it also turns out they made them for the movie to be humanoids. So they're not just cats. - https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/7/...r-swift-jennifer-hudson-idris-elba-judi-dench

Don't bend the rules and post alien women, non white women and non-couples then criticize it when someone else bends the rules.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  17. darkcurry

18. darkcurry

Taylor Swift and Jason Derulo in their mocap suits

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reading how they are supposed to be some Cat/Human Hybrids combined with that creepy trailer this is giving me some straight up Island Dr. Moreau vibes. Is this a rated R musical.

And then I hear what Taylor and Jason are supposed to be doing in the movie
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If this movie isn't rate R then it's back to being a weird looking movie I wouldn't want to see. Please let this be Rated R.

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I...I can’t unsee this... I can’t fucking unsee this... NOOOOooooooo!!!!

20. darkcurry

Vanessa Kirby in Hobbs & Shaw play The Rock's Love Interest.

[​IMG]

I know people hesitate posting The Rock's onscreen IR relationships because he does tend to gravitate more towards his Samoan side or he just play racially ambiguous characters but the fact is he's Black and Samoan. And he in of his few roles is actually playing a guy(Luke Hobbs) who is Black and Samoan. ---> https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...yne-johnson-showcases-samoan-heritage-1224264
    "This is why this movie is really deeply personal to me because I am proudly half black and half Samoan, and we were able to showcase one of my cultures in this movie.."

• Like Like x 1
    • List