Movie Trailers

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This is the trailer I've been waiting for, now I'm actually excited to see it.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird...It's a plane... It's Captain Marvel!

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I really hope that movie isn't terrible. But it's nice to see Blockbuster Video (semi-) relevant again lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Seen it. Even though this is just my opinion I thought the storyline sucked. But the action was pretty awesome.

5. SilverSmith

Who knew harmless-looking Bumblebee could deliver a trailer that looks more gratifying than the last 2 Transformers films?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Old school Transformers! I may actual see this one.

7. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. has released the third and final Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald trailer.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  8. SilverSmith

It's time to throw some rock 'em sock 'em haymakers again. Presenting the new Creed II trailer.

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Boycott Creed II, he don't date sistas he colorstruck he cancelled :::neck swivel:::

10. RicardoCooper

The incels are really trippin' over this one. Like I said in another post, I would have liked it more if it came out a few years ago like Wonder Woman did, but now it's a full court press feminist takeover of boys/men's genre entertainment and I reflexively resist it. That said you know Marvel Studios will get my money lol

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Incels won't be satisfied until the government mandates that all halfway attractive women have to have sex with them on demand. They're not to be taken seriously in this arena.

12. RicardoCooper

Wait a minute bro, I'm on board with that mandate

Hail Hydra

13. SilverSmith

3rd trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  14. darkcurry

Marvel doesn't give a fuck about these feminist and pro-black hacks. They had Thanos and company wreck Wakanda and kill off(temporarily) BP. They had Killmonger do a female wakanda warrior like she didn't mean shit(which set off the moist brothas over at theroot.). Corvus Glaive fucked Shiri up and they had Thanos torture one daughter, throw the other one off a cliff and bitch slap Wanda. lol.

All of these things are terrible btw but I love that MARVEL proceed in making their movies anti pro-black and anti-feminist. You just simply have strong black characters and strong female characters of all skin colors. Without the fucking politics.

15. RicardoCooper

Marvel's movies are planned and locked so far in advance that they don't have time to kowtow to social media outrage bullshit. Plus their mandate is to stay true to the comics, so no race or gender switching of major headline characters (nobody cares if you make The Ghost a woman in Ant-Man and the Wasp). I'm looking forward to a Black Widow solo flick because SHE HAS EARNED IT not because people are bitching on Twitter. I'll support Captain Marvel because I've liked most everything Marvel Studios has put out, but in the marketing this seems to be their pandering to the gay social media crowd. I could be wrong.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't know how the movie is going to go but this is Miles and Gwen in the comic books.
    [​IMG]

17. darkcurry

This movie seems to be too PG to want to go there. They will probably make them flirty at times in the movie.

18. darkcurry

No, you're not wrong. They did the same kind of pandering thing with Black Panther, but kept that shit out of the movie for the most part. It's like they suckered them in and it worked. lol.

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Final Robin Hood trailer turns Taron Egerton Into a ''ninja'' with a bow:

20. SilverSmith

Here’s the official synopsis for Pet Sematary:

Based on the seminal horror novel by Stephen King, Pet Sematary follows Dr. Louis Creed (Jason Clarke), who, after relocating with his wife Rachel (Amy Seimetz) and their two young children from Boston to rural Maine, discovers a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family’s new home. When tragedy strikes, Louis turns to his unusual neighbor, Jud Crandall (John Lithgow), setting off a perilous chain reaction that unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences.

[​IMG]