Movie Trailers

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Apr 20, 2015.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Seen this posted when I logged in twitter. Looks good in the first trailer.

My only problem with remakes are the Titles. Give it another name. Or extend it or make it a shorter title at least.
    Because now you have two of the same movies with the same exact name.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Beast is unleashed in the new trailer for Glass:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

4. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

5. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. Pictures has released a new 30-second spot for Aquaman titled “Waves.”

6. SilverSmith

New international poster for Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse.

[​IMG]

7. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. Pictures has released seven new character posters for the forthcoming Aquaman film.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. SilverSmith

The new trailer for Andy Serkis’ Mowgli: Legend Of The Jungle, a retelling of the Kipling classic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  9. SilverSmith

The latest promo for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse shares Miles Morales' awesome new super ability:

[​IMG]

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Death of Superman & Reign of the Supermen Double Feature Hits Theaters This January
    10/2018

Superman's greatest adventure, his death and rebirth, will be unveiled in a special two-day exclusive theatrical event as Warner Bros. and DC join forces with Fathom Events for a double feature presentation of the previously released Death of Superman and the first in-theater screening of the all-new Reign of the Supermen nationwide on January 13 and 14, 2019.

https://bit.ly/2qG6tUL

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. SilverSmith

Bumblebee must protect Earth in new trailer For BUMBLEBEE that's filled with new footage.

[​IMG]

12. SilverSmith

The latest trailer for Robert Rodriguez’s Alita: Battle Angel exposes the softer side of the anime heroine — before teasing just how dangerous she can be - if necessary.

[​IMG]

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Did they move the date up? I thought this movie was coming out this year.

14. SilverSmith

20th Century Fox has moved the premiere date twice - once because of delay in production and recently to avoid the competitive holiday season. We'll get to see it in Feb, finally. lol

15. SilverSmith

New action-packed Glass TV spot comin' at ya!

16. SilverSmith

2 new Aquaman posters debuted this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. SilverSmith

A new extended sneak peek at Peter Jackson's adaptation of Mortal Engines introduces the central conflict of the film.

[​IMG]

18. SilverSmith

Sony has now released another hilarious look at its upcoming Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse animated movie.

19. SilverSmith

Brace yourselves: The new Captain Marvel trailer has landed, true believers, and it's like, superfunkycalifragimarvelous!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I liked 80% of that trailer. The 20% I didn't like is the silly "Her" turning into "Hero" (was anybody confused that she is a woman?) I also didn't like the last part that she had to snap Fury out of an uncharacteristically silly, interaction with that cat. (We get it, she is the hero and Fury is the "sidekick" but was it necessary to alter Fury's behavior to demonstrate it?) I also still think Brie Larson was miscast (but I also thought that about Cris Pratt in GOTG, so what do I know?) but other than that it looks good.