BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

. Don't you love when she stands in front of you with no pants and says she's not interested in a relationship. Ah, good times.

And yes, dude is a f boy

Skymed on Paramount plus

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I don't now if you guys are into reality shows but but Black men are doing pretty well on them these days. FBOY Island, Bachelorette, and Love and Island USA.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watching the current season 4 premiere right now & I should also note that 1 of the main characters on The CW's "In The Dark" is a biracial brotha cop on the show, Gene Clemens (Played by Matt Murray), who works with Ana Ayora's character Sarah Barnes at Chicago PD. In the 3rd season Gene & Sarah have a lot scenes together in bars, coffee shops, & in the evenings at the Chicago PD precinct they work at. So there's definitely some romantic chemistry between them & Gene eventually makes a move but Sarah turns him down because she recently started secretly dating Darnell:

I wonder if that turns into a triangle.

• List
  4. ColiBreh1

I don't really watch much Reality TV, but "Love Island" gets mentioned all the time from some of the IR-related social media pages & YouTube channels I follow.

• List
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Is the IR really that heavy and steamy on In The Dark or is that just a couple of scenes?

6. ColiBreh1

Speaking of "Evil", last week's episode (Season 3, Episode 6) revealed...

that Kristen's Husband is secretly dead.

Welp that clears the biggest obstacle, but not the only major obstacle, keeping David & Krystal from getting together.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  7. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

they turned let me in into a series on Showtime

8. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

It's also such a cheap cop out. To tease out a love triangle for almost 3 seasons, only to give Kristen an out to not actually have to make decision about what to do with her feelings for both guys.

Also wish you'd have hidden that spoiler lol I'm a couple episodes behind yet on this.

9. ColiBreh1

Fixed it. I meant to use spoiler quotes, but I've must've got distracted & accidentally used regular quotes.

Anyways, "Love Triangle" has never crossed my mind with "Evil" because the Husband just isn't in enough episodes to be much of a factor.

10. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Yeah, from our perspective that is true. But through the lens of Kristen it's her husband and the guy she is crushing on hard. So still a love triangle.

11. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

12. ENKI

ENKI New Member

That video got taken down pretty quickly. Wonder why.

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

YouTube didn't take it down. To watch age-restricted videos, users must sign in with a Google account and be 18 or older, as determined by their profiles. The videos aren't playable on third-party sites.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I just saw the scene. Damn, you hear the grunting before you see anything lol.

By the way, am I the only one who finds Katja Herbers insanely hot?

[​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

16. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Herbers and Colter are both super into the pairing especially her. And that makes it even hotter.

17. ENKI

ENKI New Member

I have an account and over 18. I also clicked the video off this site and it still says "video unavailable". Maybe its not available in my country but if that's the case it would say "not available in your country"

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Try using a VPN.

19. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

That VIking Old European Nobility look...yeah she looks hot like that and the chemistry is good as a spouse, fiance, boyfriend or girlfriend u should be scared lol

20. ColiBreh1

@darkcurry I finished Netflix's "The Society" a few weeks ago or so. I recommend it with being summertime & nothing is on. It was a solid-good show, but ends with a cliffhanger. This show has 1 of the rare onscreen depictions of an IR love triangle involving a brotha & 2 white girls.

I watched the first 2 episodes of "When the Streetlights Go On" last night. Does the IR 'ship involve the Narrator/15-year old black male teen & the emo younger sister of the the chick that died or nah?