BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Just noticed the disrespect that moviecoverage the outlet that posted the The Resort trailer did with the trailer. The first two names they put out there as the stars are
    Skyler Gisondo and Cristin Milioti. They just left William Jackson Harper the CO-STAR of the series out. William Jackson Harper is not only the co-lead but he is a bigger name than Skyler Gisondo. Totally unnecessary of how dirty that page just did my man William. smh.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

I forgot that Everwood had a WW/BM pair. They were an old couple. The male character Irv was in the tv show since season 1. This scene in particular from season 4 is beautiful and sad. Both actors did great.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Paramount +, CBC Team for Medical Rescue Drama ‘SkyMed’

The medical drama SkyMed, co-starring Ace Torrell Nadjiwon (Brodie) and Natasha Calis (Haley), premieres on Paramount Plus on July 10th and follows the lives of North Canadian air ambulance crews and nurses.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just watched this past week's Season 8 finale of "The Flash" a couple nights ago & surprisingly they ended the season without Chester & Allegra getting together. I guess we'll have to wait till the upcoming ninth season.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. SilverSmith

Soon-to-be-divorced Quinn (Rena Sofer) and Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor) are rekindling their relationship and moving in together on the CBS soap The Bold and the Beautiful.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  6. darkcurry

That actress looks familiar

7. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Their chemistry is fire. It was said the ratings increased last year when they started their affair.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  8. SilverSmith

Paramount Plus Renews Evil For Season Four

Paramount Plus has called upon Michelle and Robert King to scare up a fourth season of Evil, the duo’s critically-beloved series about a unique trio that investigates supernatural occurrences.

The series that began on CBS is now in its third season on the streamer. New episodes of the 10-episode season drop weekly on Sundays.

Evil continues to expand its fanbase of both critics and viewers alike. Season three currently has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and it is a consistent top-five most-watched original series and acquisition driver for the service,” said Nicole Clemens, president, Paramount+ Original Scripted Series, in a statement. “We couldn’t be more excited to be terrified by what Robert and Michelle create for season four with our outstanding cast bringing it to life.”

Season three of Evil began moments after the newly ordained priest David (Mike Colter) kissed Kristen (Katja Herbers), his psychologist/partner in crime. The series also stars Aasif Mandvi (the third member of the investigative team), Michael Emerson, Christine Lahti, Kurt Fuller, Andrea Martin, Brooklyn Shuck, Skylar Gray, Maddy Crocco and Dalya Knapp.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I need to stream Paramount+ for a weekend and binge all of Season Three.

10. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

The latest episode of The Orville had LaMarr and Talla hooking up. Also, in the season premiere, LaMarr slept with an alien babe played by Alexis Knapp (Staci from the Pitch Perfect movies). AND there was an attraction between Talla and a Moclan male in a Season 2 episode (I forget the title).

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

on Paramount plus on July 10

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. daemonova

all nine episodes of skymed available on Paramount plus

End of the video not safe for work

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. daemonova

14. ColiBreh1

I watched Season3Episode5 of The CW's "In The Dark" a couple nights ago. In the episode, Darnell's longtime childhood BFF, Trey (played Dewshane Williams), hooks up with the lead character Murphy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

I just watched episode 3x08 of The CW's "In The Dark" and Murphy & Trey finally hooked up again:

The first 9 seconds of this clip happened later in the episode:

16. SilverSmith

The Official Teaser for The Idol

Starring: The Weeknd and Lily-Rose Depp

The series centers on a self-help guru/cult leader who forms a tangled relationship with a burgeoning pop singer.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  17. darkcurry

Looks good! Reminds me of a Weeknd video turned series.

18. darkcurry

That's the steamiest IR scene I seen on the CW.

19. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

How long will they last?

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

4 or 5 seasons. It has to run at least 2 lol given the investment.

Also WB needs this cause they cannot launch a Harry Potter show until 2025.