BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Those are some sexy images right there

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I been paying attention and those two have been going at it. They can't keep they're hands off each other. And the actors seem to love the pairing too.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wow! It was years since the last IR on that soap.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Jeffrey Tripp

It should have stayed cancelled.

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

1:05 mark

7. Jeffrey Tripp

She gave him a 9.2, brotha putting in work.

8. Observeree

Observeree New Member

Gotta' get that extra .8 next time!

Do an extra backflip or whatever is missing lol

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

HBO MAx's dating reality show FBOY Island concluded last week and there was an element of IR in it. If you are unfamiliar with it basically you have 3 girls who are unlucky in love.
    upload_2021-8-17_11-59-48.png
    They are brought to a tropical island and are joined by 24 suitors, 12 self proclaimed nice guys and 12 Fuckboys. The ladies are not told which guys belong to which group so they have to decide. The ending couples are given a prize of 100k which they can choose to split or the winning guys can keep it all.
    In the end we have CJ Franco who chose nice guy former athlete Jared Evans
    [​IMG] but it does not end there another contestant Sarah Emig took a liking to another bro on the show in nice guy Josh Macdonald
    [​IMG]

but Josh had some competition for Sarah's heart in Fboy Garret
    [​IMG]

in the end when it came down to it she chose the Fboy in Garret who promptly dumped her and took all the money and left her with nothing.
    [​IMG]
    upload_2021-8-17_12-11-6.jpeg

10. Jeffrey Tripp

I think she talking about oral pleasure. lol

11. Jeffrey Tripp

Sarah is a moron taking Garrett over Josh, as far as I'm concerned she got what she deserved in the end. And I'm glad she acknowledged she missed out on a gat guy and Josh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

lol. I always find it funny when women choose these guys then act all surprise like... the nice guy is RIGHT THERE! Shoutout to CJ Franco who is a model that has dated Taye Diggs before.
    [​IMG]

But did you see Sarah switch up after she acknowledge Josh was the right guy. She kind of in making an excuse for her choice dissed Josh here. Read carefully, it doesn't make any sense in what she is saying and it's a slight diss to good guy Josh...
    https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/is-sarah-dating-anyone-single-after-fboy-island

She also made it sound like she knew Garrett was an 'FBOY' and chose him anyway to see the 'good' in him. What? lol. She don't sound very bright for someone who has a degree in psychology. lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

I heard some mention that David and Kristen have a Mulder and Scully vibe to them. That just might be meaning they're milking it since we have Kristen is some weird masked sex scene with another guy and David apparently having a threesome. lol. But there is a shot probably just a dream of David and Kristen in bed.

Some screenshots of season 2 of EVIL

Snapshot 1 (8-17-2021 11-04 PM).png Snapshot 2 (8-17-2021 11-05 PM).png Snapshot 3 (8-17-2021 11-06 PM).png Snapshot 4 (8-17-2021 11-06 PM).png Snapshot 5 (8-17-2021 11-07 PM).png Snapshot 6 (8-17-2021 11-08 PM).png

Judging by these shots with them moving to Paramount+ they seem to be taking note of Lucifer and getting darker and racier with this season.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean its probably a vision at this point...honestly this show reminds me of a cross between something like Grimm and Mr. Robot.
    Grimm in sense that its supernatural or paranormal (but no Aliens) investigation they work for the church instead of the police though.
    And Mr. Robot cause it can be hard to tell what is real and has political commentary.

@darkcurry

15. Jeffrey Tripp

Sarah wasn't Josh level any way so that brotha dodged a bullet. And as far as her taking a shot at him, she was on twitter talking about how much her and Josh bonded. She seems confused and immature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. darkcurry

If you ever dated a girl that gravitates towards guys like Garrett THEY are the ones that will cheat on the nice guy and try to blame it on what other guys have done to her. That whole nonsense of "why do good girls like bad guys" is a fallacy. They're not good girls!(lol) Because they treat nice guys like crap once they get what they want out of them.

So somebody should warn Josh that if she come around him tryin't to slide in his DMs with that 'hey big head' mess let him know...

[​IMG]

17. darkcurry

Samara Weaving and Melvin Gregg play a couple on Hulu's new (and weird) drama series Nine Perfect Strangers

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

This made me want to watch the show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List