BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't think of that. Yeah Daniel seems like the type that would totally do some shit like that. lol.

I wouldn't mind them turning this into a build up for Chris and Lexi. They already have a good foundation. That scene where he guessed her costume was sweet.

2. darkcurry

The Boys

A-Train(Jesse T. Usher) and Pop Claw(Brittany Allen)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She's a freak!
    [​IMG]

This is The Girl That Squashed A Guy's Head From Facesitting which we now know because she was hopped up on Compound-V. Which is like steroids for Supes on the show.

This is a relationship where he is keeping her a secret and out of public eye and she doesn't like it. So I don't know where they are going with the relationship.

She is pretty sexy.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Frances (Sarah Jessica Parker) visits her new boyfriend Henry (James Lesure) on the final season of HBO's Divorce.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. darkcurry

Didn't she make a movie with a black male love interest as well?

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Not that I'm aware of. But then again, I'm not too acquainted with her filmography.

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

That was fast. But when did this air in the US? Friday?

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I haven't watched it yet, but HBO put out this featurette after tonight's season penultimate episode of "Euphoria" (Season 1, Episode 7):

Back-up link at 0:53 mark:

8. darkcurry

Watched episode 7 of EUPHORIA and
    Cassie was pregnant. She wanted to tell Mckay that she made out with Daniel twice but her girl group including her sister advised against it. So she only told him she was pregnant and he basically told her that can't have this baby laid down some truth to her about having a baby right now and had a reaction you would've expected including asking if she was 100% pregnant(smh) but she agreed to have an abortion even though she didn't want to. He then told her that shell make the best Mother on the planet some day. His reactions describe what we always said about Mckay.

Her reaction to him not wanting the child look like she was heartbroken so I think that will lead to a break up. Obviously I'm not sure but in the previews of the season finale she is seen getting the procedure done with tears in her eyes. That could lead to her and Mckay being dunzo which we will see either in the finale or next season.

Also if you caught that scene in the bedroom with her sister where they were talking about Daniel it seems as though even with him demoralizing the fuck out of her she is still interested in him. So if they don't break up I see them going with this Mckay/Daniel/Cassie love triangle next season. Because she obviously wanted to keep the baby and was shocked by Mckay's reaction.

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Last Night episode as a whole was the best of the season, HBO and the penultimate episodes of seasons you know you should be in for a wild ride but damn you just can not prepare for some things. That warning at the beginning of the episode did not help cause that club scene still hurt my eyes.

First off lets just come out and say it Cassie's family especially her male relatives were creepy as fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk!!!!! Those extra long hugs and lowering the hands to the small of her back, then she had a thoting ass mom who was more interested in being her friend than being a mother, the girl never had a fucking chance.

As to specifically Cassie and McKay, I mean it is not just one sextape but apparently every boyfriend she had before McKay did it, the weird thing is though how was McKay the only person that never knew anything about this it seems everyone knew but him. Dude still loves her despite all of it and he loves her for her apparently not for just the sex. What he said was the absolute truth, they might love each other but neither one of them is in the right place to be having a child. I also think she was very heartbroken when he said that he was not ready but at the same time the line that Cassie said about what if this is what she was meant to do or something to that effect leads me to believe that she wants to keep the baby for the wrong reasons. We know that her issues stem from being a Daddy's girl that lost her daddy to drugs. She has been searching for someone to fill that hole in her heart, various relationships and such, now a child in her mind would be the one person who might always love her. Not really a reason to keep a child. Honestly though I know we see her in the Dr office but the previews have a way of being deceiving, so who knows if she will go through with it in the end.

The way the scene played out though was probably as real as it could have gotten I mean McKay was real with her, he was not a jerk he was scared himself, he did not know what to say or do. In the end though he came through and comforted her and let her know he was there for her, yeah he could have been a bit more sensitive but under the circumstance I understand it. One thing I would have like have seen to really cement it though was when Cassie told her mom he should have been there with her.

I am not sure about that bedroom scene, I don't think that Cassie let Lexi in on all the details of that night and she assumes that Cassie is still into Daniel at this point. I do not think she is interested in Daniel anymore, the fact that she wants to come completely clean with McKay and how she says that not telling him is making her feel worse than telling him says that she realizes he is the one that she cares about. Honestly though what surprised me was that of all the people that told her to keep it quiet Lexi actually agreed with them, kinda out of her personality it would seem.

Plus there was an interview done with the chief makeup artist while she did not go into detail she said that Cassie is going to go through a complete transformation and start being who she wants to be instead of what others expect. As for how the relationship works out from that no clue. This show is completely unpredictable at this point.

The non Cassie/McKay or McKassie stuff was wild though.
    Daniel hitting Kat with the we dated in middle school? I dont even remember, that hit her hard because that is basically effected her whole life and this MF does not remember the five months they "dated". Also Kat must have some magic because the guys she has been with can not seem to hold their loads very long. Then at the Cassie meeting Maddy takes her down a peg and sends her crying

Nate is just keeps taking his asshole level up a notice, I mean dude was barely in this weeks episode and still managed it.

Rue was all kinds of entertaining this episode her scenes with Fez, the talking pill bottles, the whole Detectives thing, that whole not going to the bathroom thing was brutal.

Jules at the club that was different

10. darkcurry

I think I finally see the connection between Mckay and Cassie. They both are too worried about what other people want from them. Mckay immediately started thinking about what his parents and even his coach were going to think. And of course Cassie is always trying to please others and do what they want. Not sure if the writers did that on purpose or it was something that is just a coincidence.

11. ColiBreh1

IDK about that. Jules' storyline in the episode was a complete waste of screentime. I didn't give a fucc about it all.

12. darkcurry

it was a setup for them to show that she was falling in love with Nate. I agree they didn't have to give it THAT much time though.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

didn’t she contact rue instead of Nate? Or did I view that wrong?

14. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I dont think it was setup to show she was falling for Nate, she was having conflicted feelings. She hates Nate because he has such much control over her but still has feelings for "Tyler" and she has feelings for Rue. During the drug hallucination she she see both Nate and Rue while she is having sex, in her hallucination she kisses Nate but then turns it into a situation where she is in control when they have sex. Then it switches to Rue and it is much more loving.

15. darkcurry

I'm not talking about that. I'm referring to the hallucination scene.

That's not how I viewed it. Tyler is still Nate. Jules obviously don't trust Nate but like you said she has feelings for "Tyler"... who is Nate. lol.

16. ColiBreh1

I'm about to watch the episode of "Grown-ish" that aired 3 weeks ago & watching the promo it looks like the episode is gonna be about cultural appropriation:

I'm looking forward to the episode because whenever I see black folks whining about "cultural appropriation", they completely overlook/ignore the fact that the U.S. is a integrated society and that Hip-Hop is the most popular music genre.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

They also conveniently forget this when justifying turning white female iconic characters into black chicks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. darkcurry

Like I said they act like white women are their archnemesis.

It's only appropriation when it's convenient to them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I have a bit of a correction for you. White Women AND Black Men are their archenimies. And your're absolutely on point about the so called "cultural appropriations" garbage. I didn't see them complaining about 007, The Little Mermaid and like you mentioned other comic characters. Again, as you mentioned it's appropriations only when it's convenient for them!

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Black females just want to take credit for all black male creations. Then they get upset with white women like they created it.