BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I quit watching to avoid the impending love triangle disappointment lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Sky One also has this show called BulletProof with Noel Clarke and Ashley Walters (I think we mentioned it here before) that's in it's second season. It's like a British Mix Of Bad Boys and Lethal Weapon.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Emma Rigby Played his GF in Season 1

And he got down with Nell (Christina Chong.)
    [​IMG]

I don't know when season 2 will be airing. They're still in production.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Thank Heavens for kodi with Real-debrid :). Couldn't enjoy all these interracial friendly shows on Sky One without it . . . I recommend everyone get a Kodi and buy a subscription to Real-debrid . . . UR Gadget Doctors (Brad & John Coulter) service what they sell!!
    Check them out on YouTube

4. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

All you need is a jail broken firestick.

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Kodi is fyrestick on steroids!! It is so much stronger!!!

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

To answer @qaz1's question:

The very next episode after Fallon ended her engagement with Culhane, she went all out embarrassing herself trying to get with the white dude, Liam, despite the fact he's involved with another female. Liam rejects her & they haven't been on good terms since than.

Just go to Wikipedia page for Dynasty to read what happened in the episodes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_(season_2)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  7. Lmaoooo yikes. Oh well, glad I stopped watching.

8. darkcurry

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Mr.Clarke did those KidHood flicks. I saw the third one.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Wow that's not what I expected. I may actually be interested in seeing that lol. Thanks for the info and the wiki tip.

11. chamber

chamber Active Member

Yeah there is a bit of a love triangle.

The show is pretty much a mix of the Purge, Cannonball Run and Resident Evil

12. ColiBreh1

It was just announced last week that this "Bulletproof" UK show is gonna air on The CW this summer: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...eady-packed-summer-slate-131012/20190417cw01/

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

14. Very true.

15. ColiBreh1

I just finally watched the 2-hour season 2 premiere of "Cloak & Dagger". I gotta agree with @qaz1, Evita was looking bad AF. Except I thought she looked the baddest when she met Ty in the church towards the end of episode 2.

16. The C&D show is great for IR representation and all but it’s just wack to me as an actual C&D comic book reader, the show has SO MUCH left to cover but constantly just keep retreading the same old waters about police brutality, the hood, drugs & gangs (which as a black person I already know very well) but NEVER get down to their powers and villains. Why is every episode such a depressing slog to get through? It’s not supposed to be like this it’s a MARVEL SUPERHERO TV SHOW.

Also, I get that it’s a drama at its core but so was “Daredevil” And even they had way more interesting things going on lol

I honestly think the show has made a mistake with hiring writers who only know about social commentary topics and really nothing about comics. It just feels strange, look at any classic C&D book and then look at this show and you’ll instantly see what I mean lol

It just feels like a waste of characters but like I said it’s good IR representation and I like the Stars chemistry together but aside from that......lol.

I know I went on an unrelated tangent but I wanted to give my thoughts on the show so far xD

17. darkcurry

Well they are kind of street superhoeroes so it makes sense they are around the dangers of the streets out here. Who do you think a black kid with powers in this day and age would be fighting? They're flawed but the main characters Ty and Tandy are likable people. I don't know why when folks have a problem with comic book movies or shows they always go the route of how it doesn't fit the comics when the reason for that has been explained over and over again. They're making it different from the comic book universe and giving the idea of how it would be in the real world and it works.

The action has picked up with their powers if you watched the last 2 episodes. They most certainly leveled up. I get tired of seeing the social stuff too, but not to the point where I think it should be completely taken away and we all act like it doesn't exist when we discuss it on this very board at times getting off topic in certain forums about racism and what not.

Cloak and Dagger is not annoying, exaggerating or excessive when they get on board with these social issues. They're being real about it and it's in a way that actually works. They're street kids with powers facing real world problems and at least I think they are nailing it.

18. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

This is one of my favorite shows of course , but even I have to admit they're getting a little heavy handed with the social issues. Also, it seems that 99.9999% of the men on this show are evil. And last but certainly not least, this EXTREME slow burn in getting Ty and Tandy together is really beginning bothering me!

19. darkcurry

Not true. And as I stated they're staying real about it. And also not true with the evil men on the show. Ty, Ty's Dad, Andre the group therapist(who drops some dimes) and other supporting male characters. The lead villains in this season are two women. This show is very real with their characters no one is 100% good or bad. It's kind of the Marvel way with their characters.

20. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Those guys are your .001. ..LOL Like I said it's one of my favorite shows but this is what I'm seeing and I see your point as well. They just need to speed up this Ty/Tandy coupling..LOL