Solange attacks Jay Z while Bey stands back.SAY WHAAAAAT?!!?LMAO

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, May 12, 2014.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That clean & wholesome Death Metal & Punk Rock. Nothing says love & peace like getting stomped on in a mosh pit.....

2. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Black Night Club - :smt068

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Are you black?

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Okay, but trust me I live in Virginia and you would NOT want to be at a metal concert at night in some parts of the state.

There are murders and random abductions to women that happen at these concerts that don't make the national media.

Certain kinds of music IMO feed a type of criminal pathology, but that alone doesn't make you a criminal.

If you're a young Black 'banger or stick up kid or crack dealer, you probably aren't listening to Celine Dion or Justin Bieber on your down time.

Music becomes a part of a person's lifestyle and sometimes can reinforce it, negatively or positively.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You know he's not black. Since dude has been here all he's done is post up all kinds of WTF type posts or take swipes at various black centric topics in some manner. If he has a problem with Hip Hop then why be on this particular site crusading against it rather than be on some site like World Star Hip Hop, that primarily focuses on "Hip Hop" & actually has members there that be on ignorant bullshit that he wants to claim Hip Hop alone is responsible for? And if he is black, can you say crab in a bucket ?

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

columbine....rap made em do it

movie theater massacre in denver? rap made him do it

bumpy johnson gangster rap made him do it

suzanne smith throwing kids in the lake .....rap made her do it

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Now i KNOW Hov back in the day when he was hustling would have slapped the creole out of this biatch. Funny how certain women on certain forums claim Hov might have done something real bad for her to react5 that way and funny how VERY FEW of wwbm's finest( i mean the women here) are not calling her out for her ratchetness. There would have been a shitstorm if it had been the other way round:cool:

8. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I didn't say hip hop is the sole reason for black crime, stop putting words in my mouth. Yes, absentee fathers and poverty play a pivotal role in black crime but so does rap music. Glorification of violence, degradation of women, continuously spewing out the last word your ancestors heard before they were hanged from a tree. Such great role models.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Then, in the words of the mighty EPMD...

[YOUTUBE]sQKLk4L7S5k[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry...I just couldn't resist. :p

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Let's get something straight. I could care less what your thoughts & beliefs about hip hop are. I don't appreciate the fact that you with your cornball tunnel vision decided to used my response to someone else about something that was not even about hip hop in anyway for your little bullshit "I Hate Hip Hop" agenda. And damn sure don't appreciate you now trying to claim "I'm putting words in your mouth." Your actions & posts since you've been here speak for themselves. So do yourself a favor. Pump your brakes. Shift your ass into reverse. Ease yourself out of my space & don't ever use anything I post on this site as a springboard for whatever self righteous bullshit you want to crusade about. Understood? If so, then enjoy the rest of your evening.

11. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  12. The Dark King

Why are you here again?

13. The Dark King

And without these elements everything would be peaches and cream?
    Let me introduce you to Eastern Europe, most of Africa, the Middle East and South America. Would you like to try again sir?

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

He's expressing his right to free speech. But as I have already mentioned in an earlier post, his tunnel vision having ass doesn't have the balls to express it on an actual hip hop related site. He'd rather do it here on a site where pretty much the majority of the black males on this site & despite varied views and opinions on various topics, as far as I have observed, not only don't live that "Thug Rap Life" in anyway, but don't suggest anyone should be living it. But he has an agenda so it's easier for him to ignore that particular fact & try to insinuate that somehow black males who post here are "Having our cake & eating it too" when we aren't even talking about hip hop in any fashion in various posts or threads just to push his agenda.

15. The Dark King

Good point. Patiently waiting for the overtly racist post then.

16. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Lol, y'all be like..

[​IMG]

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The Real Housewives of Atlanta is one example. I wouldn't say that they are the cream of the crop individuals, they are people that you simply shouldn't be around.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta

Donny, it really doesn't matter. Most people are moving away from that and a lot of non-black women (including white women) tend to like black men that don't have the mannerisms gained from listening to hip hop/rap etc.

18. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Any sites in mind?

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Most people would consider them to be cream of the crop because they have money & status within the community that they live in. That's the whole reason that there is so much appeal for that show & all the other similar reality shows. They have & live the lifestyle average people wish for/fantasize about.

20. hellified

hellified Active Member

if you think rap music plays a role in crime in the black community then do you belive that rock music specifically metal and punk play a "pivotal" role in crime in the white community?