Solange attacks Jay Z while Bey stands back.SAY WHAAAAAT?!!?LMAO

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, May 12, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i wonder how people would have reacted if jayz defended himself-hit her back

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Trust me, we would have likely heard such lines as he is stronger than her, she couldn't really harm him, he was in no danger, he is just a common thug in a suit, he should have just let his body guard deal with her, a real man never puts his hands on a woman, he is probably abusing Beyonce behind closed doors, etc.

Even more disturbing is folks are looking for a reason as to why she went off like that, he must have provoked her and therefore her reaction is warranted in their world view.

I wonder if they were asking what Rihanna did when Chris Brown went off on her and did it matter. Hmmm. Food for thought.

Like you said equal until the rent is due. :)

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you are rite. i hear that on the view (read my earlier post on the view) and cnn what did jay say to her.
    its no different from when a man cheat he is a dog...when a woman cheat the man made her (in other words women are nt in charge of themselves).

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Media, especially reality tv, has made being ghetto fashionable. Watch any one of those "Real Housewives" shows & see how ratchet they can get. And they are supposedly the money/cream of the crop level individuals..........

5. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]DifVwCMqwyc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt038:smt038:smt038

Exactly! The double standards when it comes to female-on-male violence have always annoyed me. It shouldn't (and doesn't) matter if Jay is bigger and stronger than she is. Unless it's for self-defense adults shouldn't be putting their hands on other adults, period.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, they str8 hoe'd themselves out

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would have been lmao, until she started spitting. Then I would have slapped the shit out of her.

10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Word bro, truly a bunch of disgusting ratchetness being normalized to the least common denominator. Scary thing is some women are watching these shows and think its cool being a thot. Its what paases for so called entertainment on television today.

11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

It would seem pretty straightforward in the vein of equal rights of the sexes, but double standards persist. When a man puts his hands on a woman, no one would be allowed to engage in victim blaming and suggestions of she did something to piss him off.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Unfortunately its macho culture at its worst and sadly its fucking instinctual. Women love the perception of an alpha male yet want said dudes to be obedient when in their presence. No different than a puppy.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

*dead*

14. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Gotta make money some way. If that way badly influences young black men, so be it.

How'd ya know I listen to Metallica, Miss Cleo?

15. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

There would be no 'Love And Hip Hop' if there wasn't any Hip Hop music to begin with. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so now bm cant think for themselves.
    rap made them rob stores huh

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

*SIGH*

What does Hip Hop music have to do with all the other fucked up bullshit in American society?? So America was fine & dandy before the rise of Hip Hop music? Weren't people saying the exact same thing about Rock & Roll before Hip Hop ever came along?

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

If hip-hop unleashes black crime waves, what music makes white kids go ape-shit? C&W? Hair metal?

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Please you know white kids can do no wrong. Quit speaking untruths and nonsense sir.

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I know... Quiet Riot.