Solange attacks Jay Z while Bey stands back.SAY WHAAAAAT?!!?LMAO

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, May 12, 2014.

1. hellified

hellified Active Member

[YOUTUBE]Eh_WJ9T0PCE[/YOUTUBE]

:eek::lol::eek::lol:

That was real...she was kickin and everything..:lol:

[​IMG]

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I really hate seeing a woman go after a man physically just because she's mad and her life isn't in danger.

This bitch looks like she's having a temper tantrum and therefore is entitled to kick someone.:rolleyes:

I don't know the details, but I doubt it was anything worth attack Jay over.

Bet Jay Z chartered a commercial jet and put that trick in coach.lol

It sucks that his WIFE didn't step into the middle of the shit and slap her sister in the mouth.

3. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

4. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What in the hell is Solange's malfunction?

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...awesome

the best thing for them to do PR wise is to say nothingc

7. satyr

satyr New Member

Jay didn't get all Chris Brown on her because he's a middle-aged man with a good head on his shoulders. Congrats to him for his restraint.

Exhibit A for all the sisters who wonder why they're losing so badly in the game.

8. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

He's a rapper, so no he doesn't have a good head on his shoulders.

9. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

10. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

damn bruh you angry.....you don't know what happened so calm yourself down....

11. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

self hate much bruh? chris brown shouldn't chris brown. that's why he got in so much trouble. from the long video it seemed like jay said something to her. not condoning violence but i always knew jay wasn't sh.t.

12. satyr

satyr New Member

Nope, anyone who knows me also knows that I love myself very much. And I don't care what he said to her, it didn't warrant her acting like that to resolve the dispute. Keep licking those stilettos son.

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

No form of violence from anyone is ever acceptable! Disgraceful behaviour and great restraint shown on ol j-izzle's behalf

14. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Damn. Can't disagree with anyone on here without being called a troll. Jay Z sucks. Rappers are not musicians. Talking over someone else's music IS NOT MUSIC. Rappers are the scum of the earth and are a detriment to the black community. They are nothing but modern day coons. The janitor must have a hard time cleaning up all the watermelon seeds in the isolation booth.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The memes coming out are killing me. I'm dying off this shit. :smt043

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

What does "talking over someone else's music" mean?

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

He doesn't believe in LYRICS, which means all singers are scum of the earth too.:smt043

Talking over someone else's music, you know, that whack shit Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole used to do.

Punk bitches!!! Play your own damn instruments, then do that crazy sound with your voices.

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Proof positive that "Terra" is a BW, there is no excusing a woman engaging in physical violence in response to mere words, especially when she knows full well they are on camera and he cant return her physical violence. Not a fan of Jay Z, but he seems to have learned from being caught on camera hitting a woman before.

[YOUTUBE]IRy6ElxxylM[/YOUTUBE]

19. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Rapper lyrics are very predictable. 'They have a nice car and house'. 'They're gonna make it rain on some hoes'. 'Someone's gonna get shot'. 'They get more ass than a toilet seat'. I mean come on, show some originality. Spice it up a little.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Someone's been listening to top 40 hits.