Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

An angry "black" man with deep-seated identity issues? :confused:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

Well if that's the case there is no way you can say white people are racist.

3. flaminghetero

Look who's talking....a godless little hoe-style whimp with spiritual issues.:smt031

I'm a Black man that doesn't have another country to flee once this one is turned into a sweat-shop ....a Black man that realizes we suffer during periods of intense immigration...not to mention intense ILLEGAL immigration.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If you're looking for evil, you will find it. In your case, you should stand still and let it bite you on the ass. Maybe you'll understand the truth about all people.:smt021

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

deep-seated, not seeded.

6. flaminghetero

Don't worry about my ass fella'...mind your own...you'll need it.

The truth about people isn't always pretty.

If I were calling BM racist you'd be quiet as a roach.:smt043

7. flaminghetero

He made a freudian slip...

He really wants to be seeded....his ass that is.:smt043

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Omg. Schooled by Mikey. And he's correct!

9. Morning Star

1. If you want to insult someone, be sure to spell correctly, Bubba Hotep. And how can I have "spiritual issues" when I'm not even spiritual and don't even give two shits about it? Again, look in the mirror, Bubba.

2. Cry me a fucking river. Bitching and complaining on the internet like some emo kid won't do you any good whatsoever. The fact that you love to create enemies and continue to do so, contrary to the rest of us who wants to find some level of peace and resolution, speaks greater volumes that you're more of an enemy to anything progressive.

Do we have an illegal issue? Sure, but do we have to exercise racism? You're what you hate...then again, you're fueled by deep-seated hatred.

3. Spare me the "I'm a black man" bullshit and the "woe is me" attitude.

• A black man would never incite hatred unto others because of the actions of so few.
    • A black man would find ways to adapt or survive in a changing world.
    • A black man would never let the hatred of others drive him to the ground. He will stand up and rise above the ashes.
    • A black man would never find excuses to retreat to a fear-mongering attitude.

You can take your faux black supremacist nonsense elsewhere. Whatever ass beatings you've gotten from a bunch of gang members for eyeing at a white woman or a Latina, you can park that nonsense to people who would be too quick to sympathize with a simpleton like yourself.

10. Morning Star

Thanks.

11. flaminghetero

Sgt Save-Scab to the rescue.

Better a faux Black anything than a Black "man" that turns his back on the creator.

If I were calling BM racist you'd be quiet as the mouse you are.

12. Morning Star

Good motherfucker. Now look in the mirror and call that Black Man what he truly is...a fucking racist. Either that or keep being a flaky ass slave of a scab. And this "creator" nonsense is laughable. What are you? Gumby?

13. flaminghetero

This lil faggot doesn't even know what racism is.

You.... look at the mirror and call that pussy looking back at you what he really is....a fucking godless whimp.

I wouldn't believe in god either if I were a fucked-up peice of shit like you.

14. Morning Star

I know what racism is, kid. Don't even begin to assume anything like that, seeing that, unlike you, I'm more mature in handling such situations instead of retreating to works of hatred like some secret Ku Klux Negro Klan member looking for an outlet to accept your tin foiled ways of thinking.

If this is the best response you can dish out at me, then I already have a good idea what kind of a [lonely] asshole you really are. Why don't you consult your "creator" as to why you're any angry piece of shit? Hm? Or maybe there's a ritual that involves you cooning yourself like a walking contradiction?

Come on. I can do this all day. Fucking wimp.

15. flaminghetero

Calm down Urkle.

If you knew what racism is you wouldn't be wasting the word on me.

16. Morning Star

No? If you had an idea on how to handle racism, then you wouldn't come across as a shackled primate who thinks he lacks a home. Again, the tin foils need to come off. So come on...be a Black Man for once and remove that shit off your head. Dorothy wouldn't want it any other way.

17. flaminghetero

How do you(of all people) know how to handle racism when your ashy ass don't even know what it is??

See if lucifer...your god...can give you a set of tin foil horns to go with the one in your ass.

18. Morning Star

Ahh, so the ignorance does come out. Know the difference between Atheism and Theistic Satanism, first. You've just made yourself look more like a dummy just now.

And my knowledge of racism is just as good as yours. The difference however is that I don't retreat like an angry faux black man and blame the world's woes on every single white person or create enemies that I want to kill. You, on the other hand, relish that crap. That's your food. Your own blood clotting like some weeping bumbaclot looking for himself.

Unlike you, I tackle it head first by everyday measures and won't use certain people just to further your own tin foiled agenda.

And that's an example of a sad individual who just don't see the facts.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The truth according to you? What is the 'truth' bout people? Is it the 'truth' you seek and hold dear, or the truth that favors no one? Your 'truth' is a self-induced fog of generalities to which you are most proud of. And if you did call a BM a racist, I hope you can give him a straightforward answer.

20. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

If there hadn't been a Caucasoid race i doubt if racism would have been existent. Yes not all white people are racists and yes some non white people too are racist but who started institutional racism? Some bigoted Caucasoid did and the rest is history, so YES as long as there are a Caucasoid race, there will be racism. You think these brown/black racism is out of thin air? Most of these brown folk have European blood in them and there was this notion of the pure white race being on top, then mixed race between Europeans and Indians were next, then ad admixture of European, Indian and African was next then the mixture of African and Indians were next and the bottom of the barrel was 100% negroid people. So obviously light skinned latinos would look down on dark skinned ones because thats what has been ingrained into them and the same goes for light skinned blacks who were called mulattoes most of whom were house slaves and did lighter work while the full blooded negro worked the fields. Now where do you think this brainwashing came from? From some bigoted Caucusoid and that's is what has permeated to this day.:cool: