White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

I have no preference as it concerns nose hairs. Trimmed, natural, curled, bobbed, dyed, or highlighted. Makes me no nevermind, madam!

I just need enough through which I can my fingers and curl with my tongue.

2. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I knew that I shouldn't have gone there. Oh, well. It's too late now. :D

3. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

N.P.M. "nose" what he's talking about..LOL! (That is officially the cheesiest one-liner in WWBM.COM history);)

4. TheChosenOne

I have a thing for thighs on women. Generally I like ladies with thicker legs and calves to match their chests. I remember watching the movie "Mongol" starring Asano Tadanobu (movie's about Genghis Khan, his rise to power and conflict with friend Jamukha...great movie by the way)...and Genghis' father was telling him that he should choose a bride with strong legs because it makes a man happy to have a strong-legged woman. I understand what that means:D

5. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Oh admit it, you just love a girl who can do a scissors take-down on you. ;)

6. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I like feet.

If liking feet makes me a perv.....guilty I am!

7. TheChosenOne

You know it!

8. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

For the Ambassador of sexual feet education..

[​IMG]

9. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

My boyfriend keeps coming out with little things that make me think he's got a hidden foot fetish. Insisting I wear more sandals and telling me what cute little feet I have and whatnot.
    I let him give me a foot massage which I did quite enjoy, I'm not gonna lie, but I think that's as far as we'll go. I really don't want him sticking my toes in his mouth :(

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Thank you very much Christine. I wish I could give you some rep, but I have to spread it around first.:smt023

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

You're still young. Before you know it you'll be begging for that kind of attention.

12. Drec

Drec New Member

I was waiting for her to try the banana.

[YOUTUBE]7eCFNAFrXro[/YOUTUBE]

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Very well put mami. I wish I could give you rep for this, but I'm sure I can think of "other" ways to do that.:yawinkle:

14. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I feel confident that you will find a suitable way to punish repay me. :smt110

15. Persephone

Persephone New Member

[​IMG]

mwahahaha

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You're such a bad girl.:smt077

Do what you do mami.:smt023

17. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

DH,
    I always knew you had it in you.......Vanilla, Christine, Geek, and Athena will all tell you:........don't hesitate to dig out the whip and chain to keep him in line !

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

the view of a runners foot...not very pretty i'm afraid

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  19. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Tarshibear,
    Carlos and Negro and Bryant and Tony and Sir. Nose and My self will all tell you that you have pretty feet with a nice red polish job, so feel proud
    Arch

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I just thought you should know that you're walking on 10-little goldmines.

Rep added.:smt023