White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

My C.E. Brother BMJ,
    I think you are very direct and crude... but I like you !...We have stood shoulder to shoulder on several fronts, the most notable of which was battling the west-coast coward.....but now, you are trampling on something dear to heart. My brother, you can’t come on this particular thread and describe women’s feet as disgusting as an ass crack.....that kind of public opinion from a guy of your stature would certainly keep the girls who were considering posting reluctant... and all the footmen want them to feel relaxed......Now I want you to name your price to cease fire
    .....and the footmen and I will put together an incentive package to donate to your favorite ass charity.

2. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I absolutely love red on my fingers and toes. It is just a very sensual and sexy color. I have a special occasion coming up next month, and I'm looking for some extra decoration for my toes. I'm going to look at FlyGirl's website www.footcandy.com and see if they have anything. If anyone else knows of a good website, I would appreciate you sharing the info.

I've always noticed shoes, and the only time I really thought about feet was if the lady's feet were really dry or cracked when they were wearing a nice pair of shoes. I really didn't understand the attraction factor of it until I posted in the "Fetish" thread last year. Now, I look at feet and go "The gentlemen on the board would love to see those." :D

3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

4. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Thanks, Jordan. I will definitely check it out. I like footcandy.com, but wanted some more options. Thanks, again. :D

5. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Archman, my Babe, especially for you included exclusive copyright

[​IMG]

6. christine dubois

Tony Soprano, my funny chatty, especially for you included exclusive full copyright

[​IMG]

7. christine dubois

Webmaster, my Big Boss here, especially for you included exclusive full copyright

[​IMG]

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Christine, I wanna give you some rep but the system wont let me.

Thank you so much for so much.:smt023

9. Archman

Thank you very much Christine

10. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

Archman, I had no clue you had such passion for feet bro, dang. But it appears you are a very passionate man, so I apologize.

And T. Soprano come on SON, keep it real

Anyways I just researched the "foot fetish" phenomena in relation to black man and white women and what I discovered is that it relates directly to psychological issues (studies have shown that peoples with psychological issues rarely ever have normal sexuality inclinations). The majority of these fetishes can usually be traced to one or several mental and emotional issues. My speculation is that its a subconscious self esteem issue, that is, if somehow psychologically, you perceive women you’re attracted to as being above you and you feel undeserving of them, it would make sense that you would "worship" (so to speak) the most repulsive parts of them. Another speculation relates to childhood distress, meaning your own mother’s feet, and your perception of them. Most black men that have this fetish, project a consistent desirability and preference for white (and sometimes Asian) women’s feet, and it is usually associated with their dislike for black women’s feet (some also associate whiteness with cleanliness/healthiness)

What I also tried analyzing was the phenotypes of a foot, with a detailed emphasis on the TOES, toe nails, and etc. What I have discovered is that feet, really and simplistically look like weird little mutants with five piggly (and usually fugly) tentacles. Don’t laugh., cuz while SOME are groomed very dexterously, which doesn’t decrease their unpleasantness, most are horrifyingly disgusting. These weird little mutants spend their entire existence attached to the bottom-most sectors of a person, jammed packed into a tight, humid, shoe/sock cubicle,,nascent toe hairs,,aging toe skin, emitting toe sweat, and waiting to set free a blister on a credulous victim. Aside from pungent armpits, or a dirty ass crack, or even your grandmother’s breath, can you tell me what smells worse than feet? Nothing, I tell ya!!!. Even when they’re clean (only after showers), they’re still feet. They’re still the lowest part of a person, and unless the person is a lazy fucker who never walks, those little mutants will be dirty by the end of the day, which doubles the eww factor.

Last but not least, I also tried excavating the positive aspects of foot fetishism (there are some--just keep reading). Basically I discovered that the general level of a woman’s cleanliness is in equilateral to the manner in which her feet are kept [ahem just keep reading]. A woman who has little care for cleanliness wouldn’t be clean, period, and her toes (finger) nails would be a reflection of that. However, if you look at a SEXY woman, and her feet are in well kept conditions, with pedicures here/there, and flawless toe skin, the odds of her having a well kept pussy (trimmed—yummy), boobs, and other sexy organs are much more higher, because lets face it- clean people attend to every body organ before their feet, so if their feet are extremely clean, then the rest of their bodies are bound to be double eh?....Case in point, take DH for example, this little girl has feet that are so.......umm....actually ,,,,I will just keep my "foot in mouth" this time….before i get -20 neg reps

Take Care

11. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Honestly, BMJ, I think these guys just like feet, plain and simple. Sometimes you really don't need the psychobabble.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

13. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

We should crown you the master of funny perfectly matching GIF's :)

14. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

I've never quite understood the fascination with feet.

15. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I never did either TCO until...........................

My ex reached for my foot one night while we in the midst of a very intense session. He put my very clean, well manicured toes into his mouth one by one and started licking and sucking them. I came instantly.

It SERIOUSLY rocked my world

Feet guys are ok by me :smt023

16. Archman

Great testimony, great vote on confidence, great story told in a convincing manner as only a strong confident woman could.....and thanks again for providing re-enforcements for a thread under siege !

17. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Any time Arch. I am telling you....I nearly vaulted off the bed. Didn't know I would be a fan but now.............it is definitely on the menu ;)

18. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Thank you to whom ever gave negative rep for my foot comments. :D

You must have trouble sitting with that rather large STICK UP YOUR ASS

Carry On

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  19. Archman

This is just a damn shame my sister,......just a soon as a I can, I will help you. All men of the FEC,(Tony, Carlos, SirNose, Negro, and Bryant) please rally around and support Vanilla. Remember that women like her brighten our bedroom escapades even more..........................And to you, the anonymous neg rep giving coward.......If you a man, your gonads will inexplicably begin to shrink at an alarming rate........If you a woman, you will wonder through life dicklessly for the 5 years!

20. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

No worries Arch. It does not take a rocket scientists to figure that one out.

So.........if (x) = ass and (y) = BMJ... then x+y.....well.....you do the math.