BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

The screenshots are from season 5 episode 14 and she's a regular this season.

2. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

First two episodes are out now

3. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

maxresdefault.jpg

Synopsis:
    In late 1800s Texas, Django, a dangerous wanted man, arrives in New Babylon, a city founded by John Ellis, where all outcasts are welcome.

The guy named Django got separated with his daughter sarah and found her in new Babylon grown up and engaged to john ellis(Arnold pinnock).Ellis and sarah obviously have an age gap but they share a bed as shown on ep.2.The town is in constant conflict with the brotherhood group that lives in a town close by them led by beth so if you are a brother or a sister you are fucked.
    Beth also had a thing with ellis when they were young so she's still hung up on him and thoroughly hates sarah,we also learn that the land ellis is sharing with all the outsiders was left to him by beths dad and beth is bitter about that and tries everything to get it back. Django might also be gay or bi not sure.New Babylon is full of oil.beth and ellis won't kill each other to win.Even though its an adaptation I think the name of the show should've been new Babylon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Trailer to DJANGO(television series) mention by @Cocoarnold

I knew the actress playing Beth looked familiar. It's Noomi Rapace.

And yes they should've gave this a different title than an already popular one. This looks good. Like Yellowstone good. I'll check it out.

5. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

6. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

Looks good. Is it out yet? Can't seem to find anything online.

7. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

black farmer wants a white wife...on new TV show:

Farmer Wants a Wife

Farmer wants a wife.png

8. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Necar Zadegan was also have interracial with Charles Michael Davis in ncis new orleans and in both she never had kiss or hug haha

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

With "Fire Country" currently on a 2-3 week hiatus, I've decided to get into "East New York". Nobody posted the trailer, so here it is:

• List
  10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Nate and Victoria ( Sean Dominic and Amelia Heinle) on the CBS Soap The Young and The Restless

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  11. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Victoria oozes sex appeal.

12. ColiBreh1

I've been considering whether or not to get into the "Teen Wolf" spinoff show "Wolf Pack" since it was announced at last year's SDCC. But your post just sold me on it. Here are the trailers:

• List
  13. ColiBreh1

Just watched the most recent episode of Starz's "BMF" (Season 2, Episode 7). Looks like you were right. Steve Harris & Kelly Hu's characters made out in the episode.

EDIT:

Here's the clip:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Dead Ringers, a movie from David Cronenberg 1988's film, is getting a show release on Prime. Not sure if this is premature but looks interesting.

Rachel Weisz stars. Only a teaser but does depict sex in the synopsis and Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine is in two episodes. Emily Meade is also in both episodes.

Look forward to more info.

• List
  15. ColiBreh1

3 episodes into "East New York" & I have to wonder if this show has the same casting director as the 50 Cent-produced shows on Starz (The "Power" franchise & "BMF"). There's been at least 3 different actors from the the 50 Cent-produced Starz shows so far.

16. ColiBreh1

Now we know why this HBO miniseries starring The Weeknd keeps getting delayed.

• List
  17. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I can't wait for this show it's gonna be wild.

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Old episode of Maury featuring a possible IR Love triangle

19. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Tiny Beautiful Things (Mini-Series 2023)

Synopsis:

Based on the best-selling collection by Cheryl Strayed, Tiny Beautiful Things follows Clare (Kathryn Hahn) a floundering writer who becomes a revered advice columnist while her own life is falling apart. Joining Hahn is a cast comprised of Sarah Pidgeon, Quentin Plair, Tanzyn Crawford, Owen Painter, Merritt Wever, Elizabeth Hinkler, and Michaela Watkins.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

For how long? And will it be exclusive?