BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't mean to say tweet I meant to say post. I'm on twitter too much. lol.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Despite the fact that Warner Bros. & CBS/Paramount sold 75% of The CW network to Nexstar Media Group last year and it's rumored that Nexstar plans to cancel most of The CW's lineup, they surprisnly renewed "All American" for a 6th season last month: https://tvline.com/2023/01/11/all-american-renewed-season-6-cw/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

Good news, The Peripheral starring Chloe Grace Moretz has been renewed for a second season. The ending of season one was kinda wonky and felt rushed, though I expect the plot to heat up now after this settling in period of the characters. Also the Flynne-Wilf pairing promises to deliver more soon I hope, esp considering their last conversation.
    https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/the-peripheral-renewed-season-2-amazon-1235518073/

• List
  4. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

On the season premier of The Flash
    Chester and Alegra had their first real kiss

• List
  5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

The Nevers: Get Release Dates for All 12 Episodes on Tubi, Including 6 New Ones — Plus, Scoop on What's Ahead!

https://tvline.com/lists/the-nevers-release-date-season-1-new-episodes-tubi/

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Jake (Jordan Calloway) and Cara (Sabina Gadecki) kiss for the first time in CBS's Fire Country.

[​IMG]

7. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

8. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

I've never trusted fire country I have this feeling they gonna kill off jake or Gabriella's father but my hunch leans on jake getting the axe and I think they've used up all they can on jake and now its time to toss his character and bring in new drama.

9. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

There was ir in the fourth episode if Tubi doesn't edit it out.

And there was an ir tease in the third episode if Tubi doesn't edit it out.

Past the six episode, I believe the new FEMAle hipster showrunnner that replaced Joss Whedon will ship the two female leads together, leaving the black guy with his black wife.

And before someone gets on me about not using spoiler tags, I talked about all this already on this site when the show originally aired, and even then ppl refused to watch six episodes, so I'm not feeling sorry for anyone now when they had two years to watch six episodes and they refused to do it.

I tried to get my mom to watch the show, but she refused to watch past the beginning of the third episode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

I posted this scene a year ago to get ppl on here to watch the show, and ppl on this site still refused to watch the show.

11. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

That's pretty hot ngl. The only thing that makes me wanna watch this is Laura Donelly, she was amazing in Werewolf by Night. It's a shame tho if the showrunner goes the way you think it will, the trailer makes it seem so too.:(

12. Henry Dubrios

Henry Dubrios New Member

Wouldn't have mattered, HBO money issues cancelled the show not views

13. ColiBreh1

Here's the video clip:

14. ColiBreh1

SMFH. I haven't watched this week's episode of "All American" (Season 5, Episode 11) yet, but looks like Taye Diggs is leaving the show:

• List
  15. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

images.jpg DAM
    Set in an Eastern Cape farming community, the story follows Yola who returns home from Chile for her father's funeral, only to be met by the ghosts of her past.
    Found this show from 2021 season 2 coming out tomorrow the IR is between the lead the black guy.

• List
  16. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting but you kinda got also include the channel or stream service the show is on lmao.

17. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

Sorry. This is SA show and its on showmax only. I used VPN to stream it, This is when I get bored and have nothing to watch thats IR and start looking for international IR it's probably also on most torrent sites haven't checked. Only thing I can say its a good binge show.
    More info,
    South African streamer Showmax is readying the second season of small-town psychological thriller DAM.

The streamer said DAM season one was one of its top 10 most-watched titles of 2021 and the most-nominated drama series at the South African SAFTAs.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Ceyair Wright (Zeke) & Amelie Zilber (Lauryn) from Grown-ish

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

20. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

Which season/episode is this from? Is she a regular