BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Murder suspect Becka and insurance agent Matthew (Eve Hewson and Daryl McCormack) fall madly in love in Apple TV +'s Irish dark comedy series Bad Sisters (2022).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

My advice don't watch or just watch the last two episodes of season 2.This is a mindy kaling show and if you've ever come by her work you know the minority males will get fucked over! In all her shows their is either little or no black guys and if they are, they will get the euphoria treatment of mckay.
    But if you enjoy emotional torture and pain be my guest but as far as IR (BM/WW) won't Survive season 3 if it gets renewed.

• List
  3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Indeed I will say for Mindy Kaling is at least she casts other Indian (Desi) Woman in her material. But she is obsessed with White Male Love Interests to a comical degree.

4. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I don't know how to post th
    In Hollywood unfortunately White Men are considered the default love interest no matter the woman. Black Men are the only ones that have come close to challenging that notion.

5. Skaddix

No Apology needed just making a general comment.

No Doubt, Mindy just exhibits it to an insane degree that feels like overcompensating.

6. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Their chemistry in Bad Sisters is really charming

7. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah I'm still kinda new at this I feel like I just learned how to do the spoiler tag. lol

8. Skaddix

He and his management did a good job converting his Peaky Blinders appearance into further work.

But yeah they have really natural chemistry.

9. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

10. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  11. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

In the Lindsay Lohan Christmas movie Falling for Christmas(Netflix)
    Oscar Rudecindo & Kate Rachesky play a couple staying at the Inn and trying to enjoy a romantic holiday.
    upload_2022-12-19_19-46-6.png

• List
  12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see it next year.

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

New couple Katie and Carter (Heather Tom and Lawrence Saint-Victor) kissed under the mistletoe in the Christmas episode of the CBS soap The Bold and The Beautiful.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
  14. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

still hope that brooke will be with brother

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@Jeffrey Tripp Looks like you were wrong. So far I've watched every episode of the new "Emily in Paris" 3rd season, EXCEPT for the season finale, and Emily & Alfie have been a couple all season. So if any of y'all watched the 2nd season for the Emily & Alfie 'ship, you might as well watch the new 3rd season even if you still think Emily & Gabriel will be endgame.

• List
  16. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah it went way better than I thought it would and their chemistry was on display in a major way.
    I'm glad he was the one that walked away and with his dignity intact. But this is yet another case of a White guy being "the one".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

I watched the midseason premiere of Quantum Leap (the 2022 sequel series).
    This is kind of a confusing example, because Dr. Ben Song (Raymond Lee, who's South Korean), the new leaper, leaps into a Black bodyguard of a pop singer (Deborah Ann Woll, aka Jessica Hamby on True Blood and Karen Page on Daredevil) in 1979. She kisses him, thinking he's her bodyguard. And at the end, they kiss, and the Black guy's true appearance is shown in a nearby mirror. Yeah, it's confusing. But still worth mentioning.

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The original Quantum's Leap did something similar with an IR storyline. I think the episode was called black on white. But the kissing scenes didn't show the black guy at all in
    them.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Amir Wilson & Dafne Keen from HBO Series His Dark Materials

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

Damn, I can't believe I forgot about that!