BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Teens break up . . . often to reconcile again repeatedly right? The genuine feelings and young hormonal passions Blair shows for Myles tells me they will realistically reunite in short order as teen couples so often do. Don`t be discouraged by realistic portrayal of a teen relationship. Give "Teenage Bounty Hunters" a thumbs up review on Netflix as the first comedy/action teen show with a Black man on the executive production staff . . . and it shows!!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised the writers made Miles the one to lose Blair's virginity which is rare on tv-shows.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

They even delve into profound debate on reparations at the mid season mark. I'm thinking Method Man is to thank for bringing such formative discussion into the mainstream lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Can any of you give links to download this series you´re talking about?

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

No, Special Agent West, we cannot.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I think another show did that as well.

• List
  7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Did the bm and ww hook up on the show before the breakup?

• List
  8. darkcurry

This was announced back in June

"Mahershala Ali is attached to play boxer Jack Johnson in a
    limited series for HBO..."

[​IMG]

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/mahershala-ali-jack-johnson-hbo-series-1234694511/

Tom Hanks is an executive producer on this series. Random. lol.

If you have seen Unforgivable Blackness you know that this is going to be HEAVY material.

This will be the biggest casting to play a black male lead's love interest because as we know Jack Johnson had 5 well known love affairs including marrying 4 of them.

No actresses have been casted to play Jack's 5 lovers Hattie Mcclay, Belle Schrieber, Lucille Cameron, Etta Duryea and Irene Pineau yet, but some actresses I had on my mind for these roles are Rachel Weisz, Allison Brie, Winona Ryder, Aimee Lou Wood and Hayley Atwell.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  9. darkcurry

Watched the season finale of NOS4A2 earlier and it was good one that was filled tension, relief, happiness, worry and mystery... but that ending although scary as hell didn't fit.
    [​IMG]

...The (sort of) happy ending for 'Team McCarmody' was after Vic Mcqueen killed Charlie Manx and got her son back and the rest of the kids out of Christmasland; with Lou figuring out a way to turn his son and the rest of the kids from vampires back to humans by destroying their ornaments. They were a happy family again but with some worrysome because Wayne is going through what appears to be some withdrawals and wants to go back to Christmasland even though with Charlie Manx dead it is gone. He had a scary dream which involved his Dad getting hurt badly or dead which we probably won't see if it was a premonition or just a dream until season 3. He then woke up in the middle of the night and left the house and went back to the area where Charlie Manx used to live where he found Millie... eating a rabbit.

They talk and begin to form some type of alliance.
    [​IMG]

Good series and nice blended family with some nice moments with Vic & Lou.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

11. darkcurry

Rose McIver & Lamorne Morris on WOKE

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Here for this

13. The Dark King

Wow they finally put dude in a scene with woman. Do you Winston

14. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

I don't like these kind of "woke" shows...LOL.. Is this relationship on going or just a hook up?

15. darkcurry

I'm only on episode 4 but It's getting criticism from liberals because it isn't pandering to black people and is pretty much neutral about political wokeness. Even one liberal critic trying to accuse the show of being sexist. They are basically not trying to give you the same old same old liberal woke black guy that makes liberals comfortable in watching. They're trying to tell a story(comically) about different POVs from the black men in this series when it comes to being black in America. Keef seems to be gravitating towards becoming his true self in his 'awakening'.

As far as Adrian(Rose McIver) go...
    I only got as far as this episode and they kind of made it official that they wanted to be together near the end of the episode.

But this pic is from episode 6(which I haven't made it to so I ignored the other pics from the episode. lol)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

Ok thanks, I'll give it a shot since you've explained it.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm confused. What you you mean?

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just looked at the wikipedia page for Hulu's "Woke". It mentions that Rose McIver is part of the regular cast & her character is Lamorne Morris's lead character's girlfriend. LOL, How the hell did we miss this casting news with 2 familiar actors?

19. The Dark King

Reference to New Girl. Never let dude have actual romantic situations with women. Literally the only character sidelined for 7 seasons

• List
  20. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

Hmmm, I wonder why