BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

She's only a recurring character for a string of episodes? OK, I guess I'll watch the episodes she's in.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Might wanna skip the last one. It's sure to be an unhappy ending lol

3. ColiBreh1

Looks like the triangle on "Emily in Paris" is going to be ongoing in the upcoming season 3:

Maybe I should go ahead & binge season 2.

"Dawson's Creek" is the only TV show I can think of where the latter 'ship in a love triangle won out.

4. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

She already picked the White guy so they just going to make this brotha look pathetic. And she isn't pretty enough to be pathetic over.

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Pretty or Rich enough in the show...

6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Nor even Scarlett Johansson or Elizabeth Olsen is pretty enough to be pathetic over! xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Jeffrey Tripp

Really no woman is but there are times where you can be like alright I understand lol.

8. ColiBreh1

Watching this week's episode of "Legacies" (Season 4, Episode 15), which is a reunion episode of "The Originals", and we got an update Rebekah & Marcel....

Besides that, I don't think there's been a single scene with Lizzie & MG since before the winter break until the end of this episode. They're gonna drag that 'ship out forever.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Skaddix

Ah that is nice...this Mikhaelson Girls like the Brothers lol.

As for Lizze & MG no idea where that plot is going lol.

I just came back for this episode for the Cameos lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I was watching this episode the other day when I saw the promo for this reunion online and as I was watching it I was thinking I wouldn't mind a Rebekah & Marcel spinoff!

As far as legacies go I haven't watched a single episode this season because the last few episodes of last season was so bad. It is like they didn't know where to go with the story and was just doing anything. As for Lizzie & MG much like @Skaddix is saying I have no idea where they are going with this relationship but I have basically tapped out of this show.

Have you been watching this season? Is this season any good?

11. Skaddix

Nah Fam @darkcurry I stopped watching when Raf left quite frankly I was fading out before that.

Legacies is just too light for me...I expected a more Dark Academia vibe and that is not what we get at all.

I pop back in when Originals characters get a cameo but besides that no interest.

12. Jeffrey Tripp

I've pretty much given up on Lizzie and MG
    The way they wasted Raf was despicable. Him and Hope should have been together.

13. ColiBreh1

LOL! Like I said during a past season of "Legacies", I would NEVER recommended this show to anybody. Both "The Vampire Diaries" & "The Originals" shit on "Legacies". The current 4th season has gotten so bad & directionless, I have no idea what's going on plot-wise with the show. I'm usually paying more attention to my phone or laptop, when I'm watching "Legacies". As forgettable as the later seasons of TVD were, I don't remember them being as bad as "Legacies" as is right now. Unlike "Legacies", I was still able to keep up with the plot in TVD's later seasons.

I only keep watching "Legacies" for the MG-Lizzie 'ship & the show is doing a terrible job handling it. Like I said in my previous post, until the final scene in this most recent episode, I don't think Lizzie & MG have had a scene together since before the winter break.

Anyways did y'all know the chick who played Lizzie's sister, Josie, also has left the show? The Winter Finale was her final episode: https://tvline.com/2021/12/16/legacies-kaylee-bryant-leaving-josie-saltzman-statement/ Lizzie & Josie were supposed to have a big storyline that is a carryover from the later TVD seasons, but now that Josie has left the show they can't even do that storyline anymore. No doubt that is a big contributor to why the show is directionless right now.

14. Jeffrey Tripp

Any of you ever seen a show called The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd from the late 80 early 90s? Blair Brown and Richard Lawson are a beautiful couple.

15. darkcurry

I probably did hear of it but more than likely never got around to watch it.

Much like the IR sit-com True Colors it was a rarity on TV.

16. darkcurry

Yeah once they screwed over the fan favorite Raf character, killed the Hope & Raf storyline that fans WANTED to see it and played games with MG & Lizzie ship in season 3 it went down hill from those failures. So much promise with the first two seasons though.

• List
  17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The Brother dies and she raises their kid alone

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  18. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Too much expectations! It's The CW, of course it lets everyone down

19. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah but he was her main love even though there were White guys in the picture which is rare even now so there is that.

• List
  20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Fair enough, but I personally prefer my romance stories where the man and woman live "happily ever after."