BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Leverage is TV camp—it uses action tropes and cliches to tell a light-hearted story.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I get exactly what you mean. But I'd still choose Parker, assuming there's any real likelihood of having a normal-enough relationship.

For fun, here's a quote from when they started to get together....
    • This exchange from the end of "The Long Way Down Job":
    [​IMG]
    Parker: You realize this isn't going to be normal.

Hardison: My nana says that normal is whatever works for you. This, we all work.

Parker: I should meet your nana.

Hardison: Yeah... wait, what?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I got that lol. You can ignore my sillier comments. Most of the time I'm just amusing myself.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well that's because that's what they are going for with the Sophie character. Not to mention she has exotic features and an accent that are considered sexy among alot of men... and women(lol).

Parker is the funny cute girl which is why she has more cute and comic relief scenes and lines than Sophie. But they gave Parker some sexy moments as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Do feel free to post examples :p:D

6. darkcurry

Have you not seen The Jailhouse Job? lol.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Oh I've seen them all. I just wanted convenient examples here in the thread. I'm lazy like that.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watching the season premiere of the current 7th & final season of "Younger". Charles Michael Davis' character ends his 'ship with Hillary Duff's character via a mobile video call app. Sigh. It didn't look good for their 'ship when it was announced a few months ago that Charles Michael Davis was being demoted from regular cast to recurring cast for this final season + he didn't appear at all in trailer for this season. According to IMDB he's only in the premiere, but the series finale airs this week & there's no info on IMDB yet if he's gonna be in the finale or not.

Anyways this was announced back in late April:

So I doubt the "Younger" spinoff series will happen.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Not gonna lie tho, i lowkey stalk her insta and she interracts with Adlis a lot. Likes and comments on alllll his stuff. DOesn't have to mean anything but i mean, damn i ship them hard.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol wouldn't that be something? I assume they're just coworkers and good friends, but let us know if there's any news! Fun fact: she had a kid with Earl from 'My Name is Earl.' Can't remember if they were married.

• List
  11. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Fingers crossed, the only keep back is that, he has a gf i think. Not entirely sure tho. If he's single then sum could develop.

• List
  12. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

• List
  13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Good for you for having time to keep up with the soaps lol. I rely on people like you to tell me what I need to know :)

14. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

If anyone is gonna end up together tho, my bet is on Monet Mazur and Taye Diggs. Check out her insta, there's a vid in one of her saved stories where she jokes with him saying she's single and ask if he's single as well. Most of the stories on her profile under "Work" is with her and Taye having fun. She even described him as her "partner in life" when wishing him Happy Bday. You'd see she doesn't wish any of her other co-workers a happy bday on her post. Am i reading too much into this ? or could they have feelings for each other ?.

• List
  15. darkcurry

Kate Walsh and Lucy Liu were real flirty around Taye Diggs as well. Maybe it's just something about him that actresses love.

• List
  16. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Katrina is younger and hotter so that's an upgrade but Rena is hot too.

17. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

I love to see Katherine Kelly Lang with black lover

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

NBC Gives Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist The Axe

It's curtains for Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist.

Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that the NBC musical drama starring Jane Levy has been canceled after two seasons. There were conversations between NBCUniversal and Lionsgate TV about potentially moving the series to Peacock but unfortunately, a deal couldn't be reached. But there may still be hope as Lionsgate TV is currently shopping the series at other streaming services.

[​IMG]

https://bit.ly/356daDK

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You mean something like obvious charisma and good looks? Nah, women aren't into that.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Rena has stayed at the top of her game for years. Can't complain about hooking up with her. I definitely get your point though. Looks like the brother can't lose lol