Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I could've swore I posted Sweentess In The Belly or at least someone else did. The same with Only. But Freida is Indian.

They're both good movies I recommend them. I have never heard of Mickey and the Bear.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Just watched "Obsession" last night. LOL, What a fucced up movie!!

3. darkcurry

I saw it awhile back and yeah like I said I think this was based on a true story. And just as I predicted it was rushed and all over the placed.

4. ColiBreh1

I just gone done watching "Overlord". Bruh, Jovan Adepo's character, Boyce, simps over Mathlide Ollivier's character, Chloe, throughout the movie. Multiple characters call him out or clown him for simping. Boyce & Chloe have a couple of moments and she's clearly receptive to dude. Despite that, NOTHING happens between them, not even a kiss on the cheek. It felt like the producers cut out a scene between them because you can see how happy Chloe is when she says that Boyce survived at the end of the movie + he still towards her in the next scene after that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

Yeah I seen this film awhile back. It felt like a scene was probably cut; giving Prometheus and Hancock vibes. But other than that it was a good movie. Stylishly different.

6. ColiBreh1

Trailer for the sequel to the 2016 comedy film "Meet the Blacks", "The House Next Door: Meet the Blacks 2", dropped today:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

“don’t say it, bitch.”

I can watch that over and over again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. darkcurry

This looks like one of those rare instinces where the sequel could be better than the first.

9. ColiBreh1

Just got done watching "Desperados". In case y'all were wondering from the trailer if Lamorne Morris or Robbie Amell is the main love interest, let's just say this film ended up being "New Girl" redux. ;)

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

It's a supernatural horror film from 2019 called "Countdown":

Looks like Jordan Calloway (The brotha who plays Khalil Payne/Painkiller on "Black Lightning") is the love interest for the female lead.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  11. darkcurry

Interesting. I'm getting a mix of final destination, ouija & truth or dare vibes.

12. darkcurry

Caged (2021)

13. ColiBreh1

I don't think anyone ever posted the trailer for this 2020 Netflix "All Together Now":

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Zulay Henao of MTB was on the Tyler Perry show lf Loving You is Wrong. Hope to see Part ll.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

I don't think anybody ever posted the trailer for "Work It":

16. ColiBreh1

Watching "What We Found" right now. Weird that they have 1 group of teens that are being played by young adults & another group of teens that legit look like middle schoolers who haven't gone through puberty yet.

17. darkcurry

This is from the same people that produced those other popular romantic movies on netflix. I still like CandyJar better than the rest of these YA romantic comedy movies so far.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. darkcurry

What's it on? I forgot all about this film.

19. ColiBreh1

According to reelgood.com & justwatch.com, "What We Found" isn't available on any of the legal free & subscription streaming apps/websites. You gotta buy or rent the film digitally.

Me personally, I downloaded a pirated copy.

• List
  20. ColiBreh1

I didn't see the trailer for the 2020 Netflix romcom film "Love, Guaranteed" posted in this thread, so posting it now: