Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Classic White Hollywood liberal but I bet she would consider herself an ally though. These people are so fake. To go even further I think if it was a man of any race besides Black she probably would've pandered to it.

2. BabyFatman

BabyFatman Member

Two movies released on the same day featuring BMWF

Naked Singularity with John Boyega and Olivia Cooke

[​IMG]

and Beckett with John David Washington and Alicia Vikander

[​IMG]

3. Jeffrey Tripp

John David and Alicia had great chemistry I would love to see them in another movie together.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Trying to pick which movie with bm/ww coupling to watch today

Beckett

Naked Singularity

Werewolves Within
    (even though I heard it was kind of light I want to see for myself so no spoilers. lol)

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Really movie location ie the site its on should really be included in these situations.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. darkcurry

Decided to watch Beckett. Haven't done a review on here in a while. I'll keep this one short. It is like a Wesley Snipes/Denzel Washington Political action-thriller flick without the kicks & flips. Really good storyline and revenge ending. Somehow the subplot turned into the main plot and the main plot was the sub plot but they made it work. Nice throwback to how they used to political movies and made it work without the pandering to the left or right! 4/5 stars.

Beckett & April
    As other reviews and @Jeffrey Tripp pointed out John and Alicia has really good chemistry helped by a well written story for them. Although April isn't in the film very long because she was killed in an accident ufortunately caused by Beckett's personal issues with prescription drugs and he fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a house off the road.

Tragic ending to their otherwise beautiful relationship.
    [​IMG]

Snapshot 1 (8-14-2021 11-04 PM).png

But the only other thing bad about the relationship I wish they would've last longer. Pretty good regardless of those factors though.

Alicia Vikander is an Oscar winning actress and big star actress who is still set to star in the sequel to her Tomb Raider(I didn't like it but it made a lot of money at the box office) so I'm surprised she signed on to be in a movie where she is
    not the lead or co-lead and isn't in the picture very long. I clocked her in at I wanna say the first 13 minutes of the film.

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I can state with confidence that of streaming sites . . . Apple iTunes is best . . . then Amazon . . . Tubi is just 720 progressive but I love how many movies they have and they have some quality too. If you find a movie trailer that you really like . . . then get it at the best quality on Apple iTunes even if it costs a couple quarters ;)

8. Jeffrey Tripp

I think Alicia may have signed on to this film because she wanted to work with John David, as I said before I want to see them in another movie together, like a romantic noir type flick. They would be sexy as hell together, we got glimpse of that in Beckett. But beyond that I enjoyed Beckett and John David is a really good leading man, I'm sure he making his daddy proud lol.

9. darkcurry

Did you see Malcom & Marie? He is not billed as one of these super sexy guys like Idris and MBJ but his acting abilities makes him being an romantic interest in his films believable. Not to mention Zendaya and especially Alicia are outstanding actresses, but they have experience in being the love interest. Two films in and he played the love interest pretty well.

10. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah I saw Malcolm and Marie and John had similar chemistry with Zendaya that he had with Alicia. That playful yet intense and sexy chemistry. John is carving out a space where he can be the action guy but also the sexy guy kind of like his father but I don't yet no if he can play a villain like Alonzo from Training Day.

11. darkcurry

Official Trailer - Seven Short Films About (Our) Marriage

Underrated.(Even though critically acclaimed)

Check it out:

Google Play

Apple

Amazon

12. Jeffrey Tripp

This was an emotional film, no matter what they went through I found my self rooting for them whole time. That parking lot scene gutted me, but where they ended up was realistic.

13. darkcurry

Very good film. I will write a review on here when I get another chance.

14. darkcurry

deleted scene from the first Suicide Squad movie

[​IMG]

15. Jeffrey Tripp

Thank god for Focus or this might have ticked me off a little. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I knew this scene was deleted but its nice to see lol.
    Classic Amerikkka.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

It was rumored and/or reported that they were supposed to be love interests in the 1st "Suicide Squad" film. But it ended up never materializing onscreen. Looks like it's now confirmed they cut it out of the movie.

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Voyeurs - starring Justice Smith and Sydney Sweeney.
    Streaming on Prime Video September 10th.

19. darkcurry

I sense a cheating/cuck the black guy involved here. Hopefully I'm wrong because this looks pretty interesting.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. darkcurry

I put this in two threads because I'm not sure what it is. lol.

But does anyone know if this is Jennifer Connelly? She favors her alot!