Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

racist site and Chidi what a crossover lol.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

MY TRUE FAIRYTALE Trailer (2021) Drama, Fantasy Movie

BJ Mitchell(Andre) & Morgan Lindholm(Sarah)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. darkcurry

The Woman in the Window Trailer #1 (2021)

Oh boy. Like usual even though they left him and their daughter out of the trailer Anthony Mackie & Mariah Bozeman are confirmed to be her husband and daughter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

How do you have Anthony Mackie in your movie, and not put him in the trailer???

5. darkcurry

It is trailer #1. They'll probably feature him in #2 but this seems to be reoccuring theme whenever their is some IR between a bm/ww in a movie or show where they leave that part out of the trailer and some times don't even FEATURE the black guy.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Trailer for the sequel to the 2017 film "The Hitman's Bodyguard", "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard", dropped today:

7. darkcurry

The first one was actually pretty funny. Although Ryan Reynolds' brand of comedy at times gets excessive. But good scripts like with Deadpool and this franchise can get you through it.

Sonia & Darius were an underrated IR couple in cinema. Great chemistry between Sam and Salma.

8. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

9. Rollx007

We're seeing a lot of WW/BM couples on screen this year...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. darkcurry

This one came out last year. The IR in this film though was generic it didn't add much to the story.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Rollx007

Oh you've watched it, it wasn't that great?
    Yeah from the trailer I could tell it was a small contribution, like the focus is on her and her family

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

All of it was make me hungry for more substantial IR from lily . . . that refused to watch her Netflix movie last year due to lack of a black paramour

13. darkcurry

They tried too hard with certain things that should've really been simple. Too much talk that at times led nowhere. It was one of those movies that could only be carried if the acting was great and the actors seem to have not really tried.

14. Rollx007

Yeah they're on a roll this year

15. darkcurry

I Remember this story! And it looks like they got quite a few things right.

This is the real Joanne Lee-Beck and Jay Hunter
    [​IMG]

So I hope the trolls that will try to find something wrong with this go read this story and the great work she did. She was an rare actual ally that they speak of. The original Law Kim Kardashian in some way. lol.

Great find, brotha!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Rollx007

I was actually looking for info from the trailer on this "true story", thanks for sharing, very odd story

17. ColiBreh1

I finally watched the "The Pretenders". All of the dudes on this forum who hate these IR love triangles aren't gonna like the film. Not only is there a love triangle between the 3 main characters, NONE of them get a happy ending + plus black dude gets the worse ending.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I look forward to that flick.

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thanks for informing. I will not pay for a no loving flick. Brothers had been denied for a long time.

20. ColiBreh1

A couple of 2019 films that were mentioned in the "Upcoming IR Slate" thread, that their trailers was never posted in this thread:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021