BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I did earlier. Wild I didn't even know what was behind those asault allegations. I needed to do a better job paying attention back then. lol.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I noticed ABC had them do a press run together during this season:

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

"ELITE" season 3 has surprisingly given me what I asked them for on twitter last year . . . they diversified the Netflix series with Black boys: Uriah (former fat, minority scholarship social outcast who blossomed during a two year sabbatical from their prestigious private college prep school into a tall, athletic web designer on the verge of launching his dating app IPO and his very own multi-millionaire fortune) and Malik (new Muslim transfer from Senegal whose father took a fortune in gold mining and launched a new business venture in telecommunications across Africa).

I liked the first season but wished the cast weren't so white so I reached out to them via twitter and I assume I wasn't the only one because here in season 3 we see teen IR as not one but two new cast members are Black guys! I still FF the gay scenes lol because they are too explicit and unnatural in my opinion (did the same for "Spartacus" on Starz). I'm loving the writing though in seasons 2 & 3 now that I can confidently say the executive producers have acknowledged his homogeneous the cast was for season 1 and taken substantive steps of greater diversity . . . and we get to see ourselves included in all the drama thanks to Netflix corporate vision on teen IR taken effect.

So beautiful White Spaniard young women with big, round breasts can turn their attention towards the new black students now :)!!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  4. Young Herschel

^^^ OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I just got to the last 17 minutes of season 3, episode 4 :(

Daaaammmmmmnnn . . . daaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn . . . DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!

5. Young Herschel

I just know this was Rebecca Rand Kirschner Sinclair's position when a show runner suggested that Dixon & Ivy should be empowered after the season 2 finale of "90210" to become the flagship couple of season 3. Dixon Wilson aka Tristan Wilds was the most senior male member of the core cast at the time with more screen time than any other actor . . . but RRKS had her own agenda so she vehemently opposed any such storylines sadly . . . let"s give good scenes to guest stars (Raj, Oscar and Max) while we deliberately debilitate the strongest couple of the show by far at the time (SMDH).

6. ColiBreh1

Can you post a trailer or something? I (& I assume everyone else) have no idea what show you're talking about.

7. Young Herschel

^^ I'm on lunch right now at work. I will see what I can do if my manager permits me to post the trailer which even I have to admit that I haven't seen. I just saw the IR stills on Netflix last week and that prompted me sufficiently to binge S2 over the weekend :).

8. Young Herschel

Ester Exposito who plays "Carla" on "ELITE" has the most alluring physique with a pair of big, naturals and a snatched, tapered teenage waistline. Hard to believe she's just 20 years old today so she had to be barely 17 or something slightly older when they produced her lust scenes for "ELITE" season 1 back in 2018. She is dating one of the black guys now so I won't spoil anything further . . .

9. darkcurry

10. Young Herschel

^^^ Thanks for the assist DC :)

11. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

So I know God Friended Me Show finally ended recently, if anyone it´s still watching the show, they get back together by the end, or she´s still dating generic white guy?

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Good question. I haven’t watched the show, but if they get back together, I’ll check it out... maybe... probably not...

13. ColiBreh1

The last 3-5 minutes of the series finale that aired this past Sunday is a montage narration by Miles that includes what happens in the near future. During the montage, Miles & Cara decide to just be platonic friends. 3 months later they fall back in love & finally get back together for good.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  14. darkcurry

That says they were more than likely the end game.

15. ColiBreh1

More than likely? The montage was definitive.

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Ok so after reading what Young Hersh wrote about the show Elite and watching the trailer I decided to watch it.
    So the two guys who we are looking for in this are first Yeray, the former fat kid turned multimillionaire, well it turns out Carla(the It Girl) was the only person to every be nice to him before he transformed. Anyway so they start dating but she the whole time she is not really into him, she is still into her ex. Eventhough she is not into him she keeps dating him because her dad encourages it so that he will invest money into his business. So what does a former fat kid with lots of money and the girl of his dream do, he starts buying her fancy gifts, but this does not impress her, feeling the pressure to keep dating him she turns to drugs to cope and becomes addicted. Long story short eventually she hits rock bottom decides she needs to be honest. She breaks up with him, but you know what instead of being upset that he was being used, he says I understand and he knew she never loved him but they stay friends. So SUPER SIMP!!!!!!!!

The second guy is Malik young rich smart a generally good guy. He is instantly drawn to the only other muslim student at the school, her parents are strict but they love this guy better than her other exes. Things are going great but you know there is a twist coming and surprise its all a front, he is secretly gay and hooking up with his girlfriends brother. Of course she finds out and they break up but upon further thought they agree to stay together to keep up the façade even going so far as becoming engaged briefly, though she does not want to live this lie. In the end though they are close friends and they even move in with one another in NYC.

So basically don't waist your time, they made the bros on the show non entities in the end just cannon fodder.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. ColiBreh1

LMAO. @The Dark King wasn't kidding about how much Netflix loves promoting the gay Black Male character trope. I already wasn't gonna watch the show because it's a foreign language show, but now I'm glad I stuck to my guns.

Shame on @Young Herschel for not telling us the truth that 1 BM character is a pathetic simp & the other BM character is a down-low dude.

18. Young Herschel

^^ Shame yourself shit lol. I gave a moderately lengthy description to avoid spoilers and I still have two more episodes to go. I only binge watched S2 because I had the weekend to do so . . . I prefer to take my time and thoroughly enjoy a show each afternoon daily.

I gave plenty of fair warnings and if you were to start at S1 of "Elite" then you'd know the flow of the show without skipping ahead and spoiling the twists and turns of which there are many. So I should have advised everyone to start with the initial season of "ELITE" so you don't get lost about the turbulence and cliques of this prestigious private prep school. Were we going to become the cynosure of this series as Black men??? Of course not lol . . . I'm just glad they included us when they didn't have any apparent intentions of diversity originally. The show is entertaining though much too gay-centric at times. The big bro Uriah does get to get some young, sweet juicy and natural from Carla in their shower scene so there is that highlight and maybe a teenage interracial pregnancy for future episodes??

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thank you for your labor sir. It's like some people can only be comfortable with black men being docile. I never quite understood the overwhelming fear. Smh

20. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

"Friendship", it´s interesting if you see some interracial thing almost always it´s black women with white men, interracial gays/lesbians, interracial friendship or just only interracial friendship with two people of different gender... so boring.