BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

There is a new comedy show on the Disney Channel called Just Roll With It. It has a Brady Bunch twist to it because the show features a married black male/white female couple with the male having a son and the female having a daughter (both children are preteens). It is a hybrid of a scripted dialogue and improvisation that is recorded in front of a live audience. During the scripted part of the show a horn goes off which means the dialogue stops. Then the audience gets to vote on what happens next. They choose from three possible choices while the actors wait backstage. When the winning choice is decided the actors return to resume the show where they have to improvise the audience's winning choice into their dialogue which means it usually something gross and messy, such as "Blind Date" and" Scary Movie".

Because this is a Disney show do not expect much romance with this couple. But if you like grossed out things then give the show a look.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

They're a blended family?

3. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Yes.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Young & Restless
    characters Dr. Nate Hastings (Sean Dominic) and socialite Abby Newman (Melissa Ordway) shared their first kiss this week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

EDIT: Who caught ABC's Temptation LOVE Island last night?
    The guy had to choose between two ladies (black , white) he chose the white woman and the couple were off and running last night. Very sexy pairing.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't even know they brought that show back. I did see that they have this Love Island show when flipping through channels and trending on twitter.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sorrrrrryyy. I meant LOVE ISLAND.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She had a Lady Gaga Look to her, but brunette. He was dark chocolate with regal-like features. Both bodies rocked.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He looked like the late Neil Winters.

• List
  10. darkcurry

That is one beautiful TV couple. How long were they dating before their first kiss? And is their a clip to this scene online anywhere?

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

They kissed a couple of weeks after the first date. On Friday's episode she formally introduced him to her family. I grabbed the screenshots from a torrent video player.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  12. darkcurry

They're a seriously good looking TV couple. I might have to download these episodes and watch how their story plays out and see if they have the chemistry to match. :)

13. darkcurry

Snowpiercer the series - Coming To TBS 2020

Jennifer Connelly and Daveed Diggs star in the futuristic thriller coming Spring 2020 to TBS.

It's definitely an 'IR Sighting' because I can't identify the actress playing Daveed's lover in this trailer(but go to 1:38 for the short clip)

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

Hold-up, this is airing on TBS instead of TNT? Isn't TBS supposed to be comedies & sitcoms, while TNT does Dramas?

15. darkcurry

I thought so too. I had to double check the network title. lol.

16. ColiBreh1

It was announced today at SDCC that Charlie Barnett has been casted on this upcoming final season of "Arrow" as Diggle & Lyla's actual biological son, John Diggle, Jr.:

https://deadline.com/2019/07/arrow-charlie-barnett-cast-final-season-john-diggle-jr-1202649690/
    [​IMG]
    LOL, I guess the confusion about why Diggle & Lyla's Son was darkskinned the last 2-3 seasons is finally over.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

So we had the big Halloween episode last night on Euphoria, some interesting thing went down. We found out what I suspected McKay is really the product of an overbearing father that taught him to suppress any and all emotions, and Including the infamous McKay scene everyone has been talking about and like I expected it was some frat hazing shit and the worst part of it was that it happen right in front of Cassie which then lead to some of other weirdness

If you have not watch but still interested
    So Cassie and McKay attend a frat party things are a little rocky because McKay does not want Cassie wearing her costume to the frat party, I mean he did not tell her to wear it just implied he prefer she wear something else and honestly I would have been a little uncomfortable if my girl was at a frat party wearing this as well not so much because I would have cared what others thought but come on a bunch of drunk frat boy and her being a high school girl, nah!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Anyway after the party they go back to the dorm things start getting hot and heavy and just about as it is about to go down 8 dude bust in to the room drag McKay off the bed pin him to the ground naked and dry hump him and again this happens right in front of Cassie. He gets up goes to the bathroom composes himself and to then comes out. Instead of talking about what just happened he does needs to get the feeling out somehow and has emotionless angry sex with Cassie. Now if that was me, I am telling her to stay there I am getting dressed finding the motherfuckers and probably ending up in jail.

Basically Daniel is a confirmed piece of shit that was only out for one thing. People had been stanning for him the past 5 weeks hoping Cassie would dump McKay for him and it turns out he is the second biggest asshole on the show eventhough all the warning signs were there. Basically after a bit of making out and Cassie rejecting his advances yet again he let his true intentions out and he basically slut shamed Cassie. Basically told her she was nothing, just a boring girl that nobody would ever love and her only use was for sex. Glad I was wrong about the whole rape thing he actually did stop although he did keep pushing after she said no he pulled out every trick but she still said no thats when his frustration boiled over and he went on his rant. Now mind you McKay actually showed up at the party(he was texting Cassie earlier in the night and she was drunk obviously so dude was concerned got up got in his car and drove the 30 miles from his school to his hometown just to make sure she was alright, most guys arent doing that for somebody they care nothing about) while this is going on and is about to walk into Daniel's bedroom when Lexi (Cassie's sister) stops him and tell him Cassie went home earlier and went to bed. Now if McKay find them in that bedroom mind you this is the night after his thing so he is still probably feeling angry. If he walked up in there somebody was going to die. In the end though McKay leaves to go see his dad thinking Cassie is at home and asleep, Cassie leaves the party and heads home feeling low after what Daniel said to her, and when she gets home she finds her mom passed out on the couch and a bottle of wine, she takes the wine heads upstair and starts to drink then suddenly she looks over and see a box of tampons and lets out an OH FUCK!!!! realizing she had not used one in a while and was therefore late. So it looks like Cassie might be pregnant with McKay's baby.

Outside of the Cassie McKay stuff though there were some very good thing the moment of the show though was Rue and Lexi interrogating McKay's little brother who seems to have something going with Rue's little sister Gia, anyway they were smoking and Rue like Hell no and takes him into a room and basically tells him if he every hurts her sister or gets her high she will send all the friends she made in rehab after him. The funny thing about it though was she just started rattling of names of characters in The Wire.

Another funny but awkward moment, our boy Ethan finally was about to get some from Kat, he goes down on her and she is into it hard. The problem is out boy Ethan was a little too into it himself and blew his top while going down on Kat. Had to leave to clean up and while he did Kat got bored and left only to find a very horny Daniel.

Nate has moved from sociopath to full on super villains status. His list of offenses as of now kidnapping, assault & battery, blackmail, fraud, conspiracy, domestic battery. Dude is starting to rival some of the most hated tv villains ever.

Pretty interesting stuff coming next week, Cassie story next week, in the previews she is seen crying alot, including a scene where she is clearly upset and is talking with McKay and he looks to be comforting her.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Had to admit,Smokin.

19. ColiBreh1

LOL, I've been keeping up with the Euphoria discussions on a majority BM forum & I'm actually surprised nobody has called McKay a "c00n" or a "bedbuck". In fact, I would say dudes are lowkey rooting for McKay & Cassie (but most importantly dudes want McKay to get his shit together). I'm guessing this is because the pro-blacks on the forum aren't watching "Euphoria".

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Wild... it was in 1968 when a black woman was permitted to kiss old Kirk on Star Trek. Now you see it all of the time. But, a black man kissing a white woman on television is still a big deal in 2019. It’s going to take a lot of teaming up between black men and white women to make things change.

Either way, I’m glad this is happening on this show, although I don’t watch it.