Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They didn't build bombs or guns

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You trying to say they cheated? Lol. As big and powerful as they was, they still could have killed each other. They could have destroyed the environment by killing trees for the hell of it, but they didn't.

The goal of every species is to survive. We lose.

3. The Dark King

Our problem is no natural predators to force us to be in harmony with the world. We're trust fund kids who had everything handed to us

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The dinosaurs were top of the food chain too.

5. The Dark King

Well the term dinosaur is so broad but amongst them there were natural predators to keep everything in check and they didn't engage in activity that destroyed the ecosystem over trite shit like money. I think the gift of being less intelligent is you aren't obsessed with your own mortality the way we are. That shit causes so much damage.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They had 160 million years to destroy earth. That's a looong time.

Our "natural" predators are ourselves. We do as much fighting amoung our own species than any other species does defending themselves from predators. The fighting isn't keeping us in check.

7. The Dark King

Interesting point. I think its because the fighting is restricted to poor people and poor areas while people in the safe zones destroy the ecosystem

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well we destroy everything and expect "Jesus" or liberals to fix it.

Most of us are waiting to be saved by them while the biggest violators take no accountability because "we fight not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high places"

So people project their faults on "Satan" and the problems continue to get more and more out of hand.

9. The Dark King

Or mofos are greedy af and simply don't care

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well that's the reason it happens, and I gave the reason no one gets held accountable and the problem doesn't ever get solved.

Don't worry, they will care soon enough lol

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Reminds me of my reckless youth...
    [​IMG]

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Happy New Year!

13. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Anyone here over 40? Since I just turn 40, I wanted to know what it feels like

14. meowkittenmeow

Congratulations, and Happy Birthday, M8t!

15. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Soon 44.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm 53. It just keeps getting better!

17. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Thanks

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Plus 13 :). I have to work more at being healthy, but I do like that these middle-aged years are relatively laid-back (in a good way). Enjoy the ride.

19. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Someone who do not like white women: Don Cheadle. :D

20. meowkittenmeow

Don doesn’t have a problem with white women. He just has a problem with annoying people tapping his arm. Chris looked equally annoyed.