Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

What would be the point of a super-empowered female if not to beat the evil MAN

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You have the right idea going before it gets to hot. I don't even go to Florida beaches in July and August.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I love binge watching, so tv-shows are my thing.

4. RicardoCooper

If I were watching with you, I wouldn't be bored <3

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

That is so sweet of you to write. :p

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

So I understand that March 8, is International Women's Day. So Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well a California senator introducted a bill that would allow for a hwy with no speed limit going from the bay area to So Cal. I guess that flopped, like expected, haven't heard anything else about it.

It was to save them tons of money as an alternative to the transportation system they are building.

All this wanting to be like Europe and can't even pass "progressive" policies in the bluest state in America...........damn.

NY doesn't even have weed legal for recreational use yet? So much win. LMAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why is college more affordable in red states? Why is so many homeless folk in LA? Why is there no version of universal healthcare in NewYork or Cali? LMAO. Pitiful.

9. RicardoCooper

Vote for Bernie! He alone can make America progressive! Never mind that he doesn't even have universal health care in his own state

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Neither do they have 15hr min wage do they?
    They need it in NY and California more than anywhere else. I guess they just blue for no reason.

But hey they supposedly can change America tho

Edit min wage is 11 an hour there lol

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just found out about Beto. I'm pulling for him too.

12. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Nature will not last long if we continue to exploit it for financial gain !

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

In other news water is still wet lol

All jokes aside it will never happen. As long as the greedy rule nothing can be done. They'll kill entire countries if it means a few more dollars.

14. RicardoCooper

Beto is the man. I was waiting for him to get in. I was meh at first since he lost in TX to Ted Cruz, but that's because TX is a right-wing hell hole. Wait till the rest of blue America gets a look at him. You know he's on to something when he's got both the so-far-left-they're-falling-off-the-flat-earth Bernie-Bots and the "No More White Male" purple haired feminists triggered. #Beto2020

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Really?
    [​IMG]

16. RicardoCooper

Nature will be just fine. It's we humans who won't last long

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Homelessness is out of control in CA! SF is really bad and now Sac (and surrounding areas) are getting really bad!!

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't travel that far north but I know how it is. Being able to change genders is more important than shelter, education, healthcare, fair pay, and food.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

One thing I find interesting tho is that the dinosaurs were here about 160 million years. We've been here only about 200,000 years. They survived much longer with the same resources, lol.