BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm watching this tonight. So I didn't read what you wrote. Trying to avoid spoilers. lol.

This show looks pretty good overall. India Eisley is BEAUTIFUL! We'll see tonight how it goes.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And a really good actress I've followed her since The Life of American Teenagers.

3. darkcurry

She looks familiar to me. I think I seen her before. Not on that show you mentioned, but I think I seen her in something before.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I first saw her when she starred in 2012's Underworld: Awakening, with Kate Beckinsale and Michael Ealy.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I've never watched "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Is India Eisley the chick I always see brothas online have a thing for or is that another actress on the show?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  6. darkcurry

THAT'S where I remember her from. Yes, I remember thinking this girl is really good and cute in this movie. That was one of the best movies in the series too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ColiBreh1

OK I just looked it up. Francia Raisa is the actress from "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" that I actually was thinking about, not India Eisley.

Speaking of Francia Raisa & staying in-topic with this thread... While looking her up, I just realized she also plays the Cuban chick, Ana, on the "Black-ish" spin-off "Grown-ish". I've been seeing "Grown-ish" clips & promos for it's new season 2 in my YouTube recommendations for the last couple months. Looks like their pushing a IR between Francia Raisa & Trevor Jackson's characters:

8. The Dark King

Yeah she had an arc with a few black guys on the other show. She actually ended up with the actor who plays the gangster on Runaways on that show.
    Fun tid bit she gave her kidney to best Silena Gomez

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] Oh, OK. I just had a brotha on another forum tell me she's currently dating a BM in real life:

https://www.eonline.com/news/902276...instagram-5-things-to-know-about-chris-adkins
    [​IMG]

He also mentioned that she also dated another brotha that was on a MTV dancing show. EDIT: It was Shane Sparks from FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" & MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew".

I didn't know she was the chick that's Selena Gomez's BFF that gave her kidney.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. The Dark King

She definitely has a type but with those lips and her heritage I'm sure she's part black

11. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Which movie is this 1930s looking one in the last clip? Looks like something I’d want to watch.

12. darkcurry

Oh boy. lol. Which one?

You mean Downton Abbey? That's a show that no longer is on. But the episode and season these are from is episode 7 season 4.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

OR

Are you talking about Inglorious Bastards? The Quentin Tarantino Movie.
    [​IMG]

OR

Are you talking about The Affair? Cable flick that aired in the 90s.
    [​IMG]

13. Madeleine

Thank you!!
    I meant the last one.:)

I didn’t know Downton Abbey has that IR element. Have to check if it’s still running on ARTE.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

CBS announced today that it has given the green light to God Friended Me Season 2 for the 2019-2020 season.

[​IMG]

15. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Good, now finally put them together instead of this long and tedious drag out. Cara is the perfect beautiful girl next door that I'm so attracted to.

16. darkcurry

What's ARTE?

17. Madeleine

Ah sorry, just forget it won’t help you.:oops:
    It’s a German-French TV channel that used to run it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. ColiBreh1

SMH. CBS is airing this 1st season of "Fam" completely out of order: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fam_(TV_series)#Episodes Look at the production number of the episodes.

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wow those 90s actresses are finally getting with black on-screen love interests in their old age. See also: Sandra Bullock in "Bird Box"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1

EDIT: wrong thread, meant to post in another thread

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019