BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Nina Dobrev and Tone Bell - Dog Days
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

I seen this episode just skimming through channels one day it was pretty good. I wanted to continue watching the show, but got caught up doing something else.

4. darkcurry

I finally seen that episode and It don't really look like a love triangle because I don't think Hope feels the same way. Rafael basically had a sensual dream about her and out of respect for Landon told her to stay away. THIS kind of love triangle is cruel as fuck because you have two close friends that are like brothers involved. So I hope they don't go down that path.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

[​IMG]

I had to watch episode 2 of I AM THE NIGHT twice because this is deep mystery that if you blink you'll miss something. lol. So I just watched it again this morning. Like I said it's based on that book by the real life Fauna Hodel One Day She'll Darken. So the story is centering around a mulatto child of forbidden IR union that the Hodels apparently had a big problem with. Real good show can't wait for episode 3. I wish this was the kind of show to binge watch.

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

'Nuff said.

[​IMG]

7. darkcurry

8. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw that flick twice.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  12. darkcurry

I've been watching and I think it is a sow build for them to get together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Same here. Totally lost me with that.

14. I don’t even watch that show but now I know to stay clear of it, thanks lol.

15. SilverSmith

There's a kiss between the heroine Hanna (Esme Creed-Miles) and her new friend Anton (Gamba Cole) in the full trailer released by Amazon Prime Video for its new action series, Hanna. Season 1 premieres March 29th.

16. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Cool, let see if they keep him around or kill him off fast. Did you see the 1st episode? They showed it after the Super Bowl. I liked it ALOT, but the feminist concept of a 95lb little girl beating up grown men is absolutly Ludacris.LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. SilverSmith

Did you watch the 2011 film based on same female protagonist? She also vanquished foes twice her size.

[​IMG]

18. darkcurry

Kind of seen that coming in the teaser. I'm still not sold on this show. The first episode was released after the Superbowl.

19. darkcurry

It's different when they have powers.

20. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I know I rep this show super hard, but NBC put together a mashup of Eleanor/Chidi's relationship up to this point. This IR couple is now a part of the marketing strategy of the show.