BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's funnier this season as well as having a good, creative build up to Eleanor & Chidi's Romance.

3. darkcurry

The Good Place was nominated for a Golden Globe today - Best Comedy and Best Actress.
    The Tale - Best Actress for Laura Dern

Other IR Movies Like Ben Is Back and TV Shows like Sorry For Your Loss got snubbed. Awards shows still got a way to go.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You got me. It's like I said in my post, those were off the top of my head. But I do think the ship sailed on Luke and Jessica before their final seasons.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the assist. I can't believe I forgot about Supergirl. That one was some of the worst rush job hack writing I've ever seen, even from a CW show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. darkcurry

The fall finale of The Good Place aired tonight and they gave us a pretty good cliffhanger going into the second half of the season and without giving too much away I''ll just post this pic to intrigue those who haven't seen it yet. :)

Chidi & Eleanor Kissing 2.png

(sidenote: I always found the up on your tippy toes kiss funny in a cute way.)

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Fun episode and surprisingly good direction with the VFX, also the actress who plays Janet did a really good job.

8. darkcurry

I watched Legacies earlier right after Midnight, Texas.

On Midnight, Texas we see Lem get his powers that make him a vampire back. Olivia didn't care either way. We almost got a little loving between them before getting interrupted. Kai obviously lied to them about not being able to get there powers back. Creek came back, but her time was short-lived literally... unfortunately someone killed her. Manfred found out the hard way by seeing her ghost. Damn.
    Lem & Olivia are becoming an awesome, sexy kick ass couple. I love how each episode they add a good amount growth and strength to their relationship. If they include more sex/love scenes they could become the hottest, sexiest couple on TV right now.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

On Legacies
    It looks like the love triangle is over and new and unexpected love might be on the horizon with Rafael and Hope. It was unexpected but they were warming up to each other at the end when he asked her to dance with him. He totally hurt Lizzy's feelings by turning her down, but it was the truth. MG is so into her anyway and he was hurt when she started dancing with Raphael at her sweet 16 birthday party. And Josie rekindled her relationship with Penelope. But Rafael and Hope I don't think it's going to work if they go down that path.
    So it looks like @Young Herschel kind of predicted it if they do go there.

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to call it as rather premature and rushed for Hope & Raphael. He should NOT have ruined Lizzie's 16th birthday like that . . . why cut in just to shiit on her OBVIOUS birthday wish?? Call it a obligatory follow-up fuck and wait to let her down softly next week I say. It would have been reasonable right?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2018
  10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. darkcurry

I seen it a couple times. She is gorgeous!

12. darkcurry

He was in a tough position. But he's young so maybe he will learn. Plus Lizzie needs to know that her sister was falling for him too.

13. darkcurry

Ratings for both Midnight, Texas and Legacies had huge upticks in ratings this week which is TV talk for very good. So I expect them to be renewed.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Never saw them either. However l saw X-Men.

15. ColiBreh1

"Legacies" is off to a better start than the 1st season of "The Vampire Diaries" ( Which is 1 of the best 1st seasons of a CW show). I think it took me the mid-season finale to finally get hooked to TVD.

The showrunner of "Legacies", Julie Plec, has always compared the show to "Harry Potter" on past interviews.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  16. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I've been watching Pine Gap on Netflix this weekend. It's a spy/intelligence series set in Australia. I heard that there was IR in this, but I didn't realize that two of the main characters are brothers in IRs.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. darkcurry

I will be able to now check this out being as though some of these other shows are on hiatus til next year like The Good Place.

18. ColiBreh1

I saw @Young Herschel's theory on why we're seeing so much IR in TV/Film on another forum & could not stop laughing. It was ridiculous.

19. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I must forewarn you before you start streaming that Pine Gap was a long slog to get through. The central IR relationship(s) wind up taking a back seat to the frustrating and convoluted plot.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Yep , one is dating a white girl, and the other is married to a white women and they have a biracial son together.