BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I don't know what her figure is like now, but I remember seeing some movie a while ago she was in where she was nude and I was astonished! Who knew Mia Thermopolis had it going on like that! lol.

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Surprised about this since she's never done any romantic scenes with black men.

3. darkcurry

That's most of hollywood mainstream actresses. lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Apparently that's a shift

5. darkcurry

Most certainly.

6. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

The tide is turning, slowly, but it's turning. Once I saw Elizabeth Olsen doing an entire show about grief and absolute loss over a brotha I knew 2019 was going to get more colorful.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And boy are black women gonna be up in arms. Maybe this will expose the haters for just that loud ass haters and we can all agree to ignore them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

All you to do point to all the WMBW couples that are appearing in the media too, hopefully that will quiet their hypocritical asses.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. darkcurry

You're talking about Sorry For Your Loss. Powerful show.

The thing I love about these shows and movies featuring bm & ww as couples is that the content is consistently good!

10. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

There are 2 groups of people that I don't give a rats ass what they think and that's Black Chicks and White dudes! !!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2018
  12. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

My dude said, "groundbreaking!" Haven't peeped this show but this is the biggest endorsement of a show I've seen in a minute - piqued my interest.

Salute!

13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Yeah I saw it, I
    want MG and Josie together, but I won't spoil anything about the episode. I almost though it was going to be a 3rd IR relationship if you know want I mean
    .. LOL

14. Young Herschel

Which potential IR did you suspect??
    One with Dorian and the Tree Nymph lol. I hope he gets an IR relationship going with the unprecedented and incompreble Ms Emma

15. Young Herschel

I'm now hoping that a window of opportunity will be seized to make a play for Hope's attention by Kaleb, the newly elected representative of the Vampires . . he seems like an assertive and opportunistic brotha doesn't he? Glad to see my prediction about MG come to fruition so soon too which was a good call by the show runners. They are really doing a great job so far as understanding how plots should develop. Now if they can originate a redemptive romantic arc for Kaleb & Hope that would be SPECTABULOUS!!!

16. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Yep, that's the one LOL, even after he took her to the field and she said he kept his word. Yeah Dorian and Emma are very practical and would work well together.

17. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Yeah, sometimes a little too assertive and opportunistic which is what temporarily landed him in the "dungeon" LOL

18. Young Herschel

Give Kaleb credit though they have legitimate dietary issues at that school and young growing Vamps need proper nutrients right. Don't take our tuition money and feed us falsely damn it!!

Ja
    Kaleb is the Dark force who could activate Hope's attention by challenging her and she might biologically respond though initial unwilling then Hope surrenders to her Dark nature for a time . . . her father was legendary as a villain remember?

19. darkcurry

I'm a stay out of this thread for awhile because you guys are NOT using the spoiler tag. LOL! I haven't seen the new legacies episode yet.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm currently watching last week's episode of "Legacies" (Season 1, Episode 5). Looks like we got a show with a rare example of a IR love triangle involving a BM character & 2 white female characters.

This. All of the shows I keep up with week-to-week, I usually watch the most recent episode days later after it airs. So, it's annoying come in this thread & see them posting spoilers, without using spoiler quotes, literally within 24 hours after the episode

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018