Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Thank you! Am in Abuja now. We aren’t going to Lagos this time.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Have fun!

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Lucky you.
    Enjoy.

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Thanks! I am now, after adjusting to the heat.

5. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Yes I can imagine.
    Just dress like the local people. They know.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you'll have a great time. Enjoy!

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Owning a cat is like living with Joffrey Lannister.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

What did the cat do to you?

9. RicardoCooper

And how are you today? <3

10. Reverie

Stressed.
    The dog is in season and I am cleaning the floors several times every day because of it.

11. RicardoCooper

That's terrible! LOL! Thoughts and prayers during this difficult time :D

12. Reverie

Thank you for your support.

13. samson1701

Lately, he wakes me up at 5am playing with his toys, then he sits in the window, opening the blinds just enough to let all that bright early morning sun in ... about 3 hrs before I'd normally wake up.

Then, everytime my girl and I are all cuddled up, here he comes, getting between us like she's his girl and I'm the one intruding on their together time.

Then, when I'm trying to go from the bedroom to the livingroom, he'll lay down right in front of my chair, daring me to run his little fury ass over. So, I tell him to move. He gets up and moves approximately 6 inches forward, then lays down and meows like he's done me a huge favor. He does this two or three times before he finally decides to actually move the fuck out of the way of the man in the big 200 pound powerchair.

That's just the way he treats me. He's worse with my gf. He want attention, then scratches and bites her when he's done receiving said attention. I keep telling her the cat is her abusive boyfriend. The only thing missing is a "thug-life" tatt, a cat size wife beater undershirt and a miniature cigarette hanging out of his furry mouth

Pure evil, I tell you. Pure. Evil.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

You need to watch "My Cat From Hell". The guy does amazing things with cats with bad attitudes. Sounds like the kitty has taken control of the house and is bored. It'll get worse though if you guys don't do something.

15. Reverie

@samson1701

Cats do things like you wrote, they are arseholes for it.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  16. samson1701

Oh, Jackson is my dude. Basically, the cat isn't being played with enough. So, my girl has started to play with him more and I'm starting to see a difference.

He's actually not so bad. Most of the time he's pretty chill. He just has his moments of evil. Like now. He's mewing for food. Mind you, there's plenty of food in his bowl. But, it's on the sides and he can see the bottom. Oh, the horror. He could starve at any second.

Greedy bastard.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is hell year for tree pollen. Summer can't get here quick enough.

18. RicardoCooper

I notice The Greeter has been quiet lately

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Holy shit, intersections in Central Florida are scary as fuck when the stoplights are out. They drive crazy enough as is.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Do they drive bad there? There sure do here! I usually can avoid the traffic times ( which seem to be increasing). I wasn't sure I was going to make it home, but then I smiled at a man who let me in. Which was great, but then a few blocks down the road there was a huge accident at the intersection involving a motorcycle. We saw 3 accidents at intersections just this afternoon.