The Weeknd & Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I agree on the Ariana Grande..but Selena is stunning.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bella seemed more of an arm piece..Selena seems to be more bubbly and vivacious as well as having that musical comparability between themselves.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Mexican ain't a race. That's a nationality

Same difference. Italians, Spanish, & Portuguese are all in the same boat to me. If you consider Italians white, you gotta count people of Spanish & Portuguese descent white too.

Meh....

4. ColiBreh1

Ariana Grande >>>>>> Selena Gomez. But i'm not crazy for either.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Arianna got them vocals.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

The only teen-target type I like is Demi Lovato, she's thick, has glowing skin and generally keeps it away from pity parties.

[​IMG]

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/27/selena-gomez-weeknd-italy-museum-pda/

Selena Gomez & The Weeknd It's Amore!

1/27/2017 12:36 PM PST

Exclusive Details

[​IMG]

Selena Gomez
    dating the The Weeknd is even a big deal over in Italy.

The couple popped up Friday in Florence where they took in the local art at the famed Uffizi Gallery Museum. We're told there were about 20 people waiting to get in who were pushed aside so Selena and her beau could get out. There was at least one bodyguard with them.

Seems like things are getting serious, our source says they even kissed in public ... as they were boarding an employee elevator to make their exit.

9. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

she is always talking about her drug addictions,eating disorders,mental illness etc.

10. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] This. Demi Lovato is definitely way sexier to me than Ariana Grande & Selena Gomez

11. MightyLighty

^She's the full embodiment of a WOMEN imho, unlike skinny minnies like Swift, Grande and Gomez.

12. MightyLighty

Ouch!!! My bad.

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

This IR relationship is getting Taylor Swift relationship type coverage.Very rare for a IR relationship.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4165434/Selena-Gomez-Weeknd-visit-Florence.html

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Tour of love! Smitten Selena Gomez and The Weeknd can't keep their hands to themselves on romantic trip to Italy
    By Dailymail.com Reporter

It's one of the world's most romantic cities.

And love was in the air as Selena Gomez and The Weeknd strolled hand-in-hand around Florence on Friday.

Her arm tucked inside that of her new boyfriend, 24-year-old Selena looked besotted as the pair took in the sights.

The lovestruck young couple visited the Accademia Gallery Museum to gaze upon Michelangelo's David, and admire the world-famous Renaissance art on display.

[​IMG]

Tour of love! Smitten Selena Gomez and The Weeknd can't keep their hands to themselves on romantic trip to Italy on Friday

[​IMG]

Moment to treasure: They visited the Accademia Gallery Museum to gaze upon Michelangelo's world-famous David statue

[​IMG]

Enjoying the view: The two hugged as they shared a tender moment during the trip

But it was to one another that their eyes kept returning, as they broke off from sight-seeing to share a quiet hug, while admiring views of the city.

Earlier in the day the two were seen shopping and dining in Santo Spirito square.

Selena dressed for her Italian date with Roman flair, wearing a ruffled floral dress, with delicate white high heels.

[​IMG]

Young love: The two have only just gone public with their fledgling romance - although the seeds were sewn when they both performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2015

[​IMG]

Hands on: It was clear Selena was impressed by the art of display

[​IMG]

Roman Holiday: Selena gazed at the art in wonder, but it was The Weeknd who had her eye

Her 26-year-old boyfriend was more casually dressed, in black jeans and a jacket.

While the two have only just gone public with their fledgling romance, the seeds of their love were sewn when they both performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2015.

The Weeknd - who was previously in an 18-month relationship with model Bella Hadid - is said to have been 'taken' with the Hands To Myself hitmaker when they first met at the lingerie giant's annual fashion show.

[​IMG]

Romance in Italy: The two looked like young honeymooners as they went sight seeing

[​IMG]

The look of lovers: The pair first met in 2015, but only began dating this year

An insider claimed: 'There were sparks when they first met at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2015.

'They both performed and The Weeknd was just taken by Selena.'

The source also claims that whilst 24-year-old Selena thought the Starboy singer - real name Abel Tesfaye - was 'cute', she wasn't about to step on any toes when the hunk was in a relationship.

[​IMG]

He's her man: The Weeknd previously dated Bella Hadid, but that hasn't put Selena off

[​IMG]

On to the next: The pair climbed into a taxi after their museum trip

[​IMG]

Making memories: It was clear the young couple were happy and relaxed

Despite not wanting to cause a stir at the time, sources have since claimed Selena 'doesn't have any stipulations' about starting a relationship with the 'Can't Feel My Face' hitmaker now that he's single, as she's never been close to Bella or her sister Gigi Hadid.

A source said previously: 'Selena is not good friends with either Gigi or Bella. She knows them through other people, but they are just acquaintances.

'She is friendly with them, but not friends with them... Selena and Gigi were never fond of each other, so Selena definitely doesn't have any stipulations about hooking up with or dating Bella's ex.'

[​IMG]

Fresh-faced: Former Disney star Selena has a natural beauty about her

Meanwhile, despite the pair splitting two months ago, 20-year-old Bella still has feelings for The Weeknd.

An insider shared previously: 'She is actually not over The Weeknd. She still loves him. They are on fine terms, but she is bitter about the romance with Selena.

'She was not happy when all of that gossip went everywhere between The Weeknd and Selena. It really hurt her seeing Selena be all up on her man. She still feels like they have a connection.'

[​IMG]

Is that you Selena? The two were spotted by fans as they took in the delights of Florence

[​IMG]

Busy day: Earlier in the day the two were seen shopping and dining in Santo Spirito square

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...omez-Weeknd-visit-Florence.html#ixzz4X0Wi4hED
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

14. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I prefer Demi too. But calling Selena skinny is just silly IMO. At time she has been criticized unfairly for being a little too heavy for her frame. Hell her face seems stuck in a sort of baby-face state for what seems like an eternity. She does have a sexy body, not some model rail-thin body. She just doesn't have enough junk in the trunk or huge large thighs that some of you like. It doesn't make her skinny like Swift (runway model body type) or Grande (just a small woman).

And geez what is up with the Weeknd? Stepping out arm-in-arm with Selena in public view in a damn art museum which undoubtedly was going to be captured by people with cameras? That's a slap in the face somewhat to Bella considering he did that so rarely during their nearly two year run. And to do so in Italy when its about to be Fashion Week in that country and France which means Bella will be somewhere in the vicinity too? LOL. Boy has gone cold.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well how long have they actually been together, they seem smitten with one another.

16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Gomez has a ''girl next door'' vibe , the facial characteristics of a prepubescent girl together with a tight, sexy, body.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  17. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Weekends friend and manager just had a baby and he brought Selena with him to hospital.

[​IMG]

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Selena Gomez I agree with you. But Ariana Grande is super sexy and talented as hell.

19. MightyLighty

Grande looks like she got stuck at 13. She's looks way too young.

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Naw, Arianna Grande is just a short, thin woman. Plus, she is so very pretty. Too me, Selena Gomez looks younger because she has that baby fat look to her face. But, to be fair, that may be from the meds she takes to control her lupus. At least that's what I heard.

Though, I can appreciate the sexiness of a thick female, I prefer thin women. If Grande were taller, she'd be perfect. But, she's still hot in her own little bite sized way.