The Weeknd & Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/01/selena-gomez-the-weeknd-breakup-justin-bieber/

SELENA GOMEZ AND THE WEEKND
    HE DID THE BREAKING UP

11/1/2017 1:00 AM PDT

The Weeknd is the one who ended his relationship with Selena Gomez -- not vice versa -- and it had nothing to do with Justin Bieber ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to The Weeknd and Selena tell us, their relationship had been fizzling out since Summer. They had rarely seen each other because of his touring schedule and her shooting schedule. They started talking less frequently on the phone.

We're told Abel enjoyed being single before he met Selena and felt unfairly tied down in a relationship that had lost its passion. Our sources say several weeks ago Abel called Selena, explained how the relationship was no longer working for him and then ended it.

Our sources say the 2 remain friendly and have even talked several times since the breakup.

As for Justin Bieber ... we're told he was not a factor in the breakup. Justin's apparent reignited relationship with Selena didn't start until after she and The Weeknd went their separate ways.

As for Abel ... he's not sulking. Check out our video shot Monday night. He's a quick rebounder.

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://mtonews.com/shock-video-just...od-allegedly-buying-drugs-ms-13-gang-members/

SHOCK VIDEO: Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez SPOTTED IN The MIDDLE OF THE HOOD . . . Allegedly BUYING DRUGS . . . From MS-13 GANG MEMBERS!!!

November 1, 2017: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were caught in the middle of the HOOD – with no security. They were spotted by a local MS-13 GANG MEMBER.

So what were they doing unaccompanied in the hood? Well according the the internet – they may have been BUYING DRUGS.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  3. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Selena Gomez seems boring. I knew it wouldn't last.

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Hilarious.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The Weeknd just dropped an EP last night:

Looks like he takes shots at Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Called this shit. lol.
    [​IMG]
    Selena is letting Justin Beiber ruin her life. He obviously just got with her because she was dating The Weeknd to prove he can still have her and it worked. Seemed like she had a good dude in Abel, so those reports about him doing the break up sounds false. I don't care how much Justin is into the church, hell we have pastors out here being fools. But I think him and Bella that ship has sailed and it kind of sounds like he knows it, but don't want to accept it and just sounds hurt by Selena more than anything. My advice I would give to that young man is to let Bella be. If she comes around, make sure it is something you both truly want. And stay the fuck away from Selena Gomez. LOL!

That girl is poisonnnnn!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

This EP is some powerful shit!!!! Call out my name is touching as all hell lol his pain is so heartfelt. Lol

9. beccaomecca

She fucked up here JB looks like a straight up lesbian here!!! Eww!

10. Reverie

I think he suddenly looks like a young Woody Allen....

11. beccaomecca

Or Bruce/Kaitlin Jenner’s daughter!!

12. Reverie

She looks like Kendall. always done.

13. beccaomecca

I think Selena is going through a mid life crisis I think she likes the lady boys. Who the fuck breaks the weeknds heart anyway!!! Do you know how many women would have LOVED to have been with him lol myself obviously included!

14. beccaomecca

Who Brucey boy?

15. beccaomecca

It’s only right that Selena makes a public apology lol

16. Reverie

There is always some girl who is tired of shagging these lads, no matter how gorgeous he is.

Nope, Selena.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I never cared for The Weeknd & Selena Gomez as a couple, so I'm perfectly fine with their relationship ending.

18. darkcurry

I thought they were cute in the beginning, but now looking at it and them more in depth, yeah it was probably for the best. Hints why I believe he is better off leaving her alone altogether now that she is single again. RUN, ABEL!! Lol.

19. Reverie

Ok guys, have you seen something I haven't?

20. darkcurry

I see a girl that is not ready for a stable relationship and learned that when she first broke up with Beiber she needed therapy to help get over him.