The Weeknd & Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Gottdamn! That's just crazy.
    So emotional but sexy as fuck!
    But only if you still have feelings for him. Otherwise it's creepy.

*Damn tho...@"she say my fuck and my tongue game a remedy" * shots fired, lol.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Good point.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

i only care for The Weeknd lol. Im sure hes really a full blown man whore pretending to still love her for sympathy lol

4. beccaomecca

Then the dumb ass girl runs back into her sissy kaitlin jenner pedophile looking no muscle having still going through puberty white ass justin bieber! that alone looks rediculous.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Not really, he was in a long relationship with Bella Hadid who still haven't really been in a relationship since him and two months ago expressed on social media how lonely she was on Valentine's day. And of course we seen what happened with Selena's failed attempt of getting back with Bieber after him. He's doing something right. lol.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not sure what yer trying to imply. That he is so incredible, women can't move on, even if they try? :p

7. darkcurry

lol. I was halfway joking, but that is how his last two exes went.

8. beccaomecca

I think it’s pretty sweet and touching for a man of his caliber to lay it all out on the table like that though and express his vulnerability. Bella Hadid is one beautiful woman they looked amazing together it’s a shame they broke up. I thought Selena was head over heels for the man lol clearly not. She fucking with the system ‘once you go black you never go back’. Maybe Justin’s tongue game is also on point. I can’t imagine his little cheerio is anything to get excited for.

9. beccaomecca

Come on now you know he pretty much is. That dude paralyses my entire being when he hits those high notes. Takes me to another place lol. The only dude who can make you feel his pain.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh so totally with you. His passion his voice...so dang sexy. And that beautiful, sweet baby face of his... Ahhh let me stop..

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think its mental obsession as well with them. According (cryptically) to her bff, Taylor Swift, Justin plays some serious mind games with her. We've all had that asshole on our life - nothing to brag about about but has us seeing nothing but him because he knew how to fuck with our mind.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, fair enough..

Buuut, l'm also seeing men not being able to move on. Is this song moving on?
    (BTW, did he dump Bella? I forget.)

Another example, just recently, Jordan Sparks got married and had a baby...
    her ex Jason Derulo posted this to her..
    (@ last tweet)

[​IMG]

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

14. darkcurry

I believe the split was mutual. I realize there are those out there that have this trouble of moving on. Exes are a muthafucker. Heck I was a muthafucker when two of my exes broke up with me back then. lol. But with one of them I was justified because she made it into a skin color thing.