Young Brother Beaten To Death On Greek Island!!!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by nobledruali, Jul 8, 2017.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

This is a horrible murder and no excuse will justify it in any way.
    I just ask questions on how this wS triggered.
    As will a court, in deciding a sentence.
    If you all just wish to put it down to the guys colour, so be it.
    Of course some dont wish to see beyond the colour issue.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Obviously you're the only one here offended. If you dont like what I post learn to use the ignore button.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yet you spend less time on here saying things like and more time talking about what the victim did. You are not trying understand when you say ignorant, insensitive things like he shouldn't been taking a picture with a serbian waitress. That is not trying to understand that't trying to protect racist ideologies. You are either very ignorant to racism and expect racist people to be what the media always tells you about them or what I believe you are a racist immediately trying to throw it out the window. Even the authorities aren't taking that off the table. Did you miss the part in your own "investigation" that the woman who took a pic with does public relations for the bar AND she took a pic with his WHITE friend as well, it was a group photo, but Henderson got singled out.

And you probably wouldn't want to believe this part, but this is the blonde in the video's statement to the Greek Security Division:

"The blonde in the video told Greek Security Division investigators: 'A Serbian who was near us came up to me and said: 'There are so many Serbians here, why are you talking to a black guy?'."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ws-Bakari-Henderson-taking-selfie-Greece.html

4. sarah23

I am trying to in derstand why he was murdered. That's why I initially looked at the Serbian part of the story.
    I should have just looked at the colour of the participants.
    This is how the justice system works in America I guess.
    That's so sad. But
    I guess we live on different continents.
    Lets leave the Greek justice system deal with it.

5. sarah23

Excuses ? Maybe I am open minded, unlike you.
    You would be the first to complain about racism against you, but you are racist against another group of people.
    Shame on you and your false sense of justice.
    Where do black muslims sit in your hierarchy ?

6. darkcurry

Or just ignore my post and the statement from the woman in the video(like the media wants to do.) and the other things I posted. It's not us looking at the color, it's you and racist alike. He was targeted, even by the statements and common sense because he was black. But you just do everything you can to preserve racist ideologies. Even when the proof suggesting such keeps mounting. The only thing sad here is how determined you are to dismiss it.

-She took a picture with his white friend in the pic as well

- She told the investigators 'A Serbian who was near us came up to me and said: 'There are so many Serbians here, why are you talking to a black guy?'."

-
    The authorities aren't taking racism off the table and investigating it.

But yet you STILL refuse to acknowledge that and this is what you spend most of your posts on here doing. Your just protecting racist ideologies because you see they are being exposed.

7. sarah23

Stop using the racist card in every argument.
    I never dismissed any possibility. But might not just be what u think.
    Let justice prevail.

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

"'There are so many Serbians here, why are you talking to a black guy?'."

That's not the race card...that's what happened.

If that were Muhammad from Palestine you'd be talking out the other side of your face.

9. flaminghetero

She is definitely suspect.

10. sarah23

W
    Whats your problem with Muhammad from Palestine?
    Now you are showing your true colours !

11. flaminghetero

Now you show concern....LOL

:D

Fuck away from here

12. sarah23

You are just as racist as the people you accuse of racism.

13. flaminghetero

You're the one running interference for the racist that stomped the BM.

Be gone from here.

14. sarah23

Unlike you, I never criticized a whole race of people .
    How do you really feel about white people then?
    Because I am beginning to wonder about your true feelings about non blacks.

15. flaminghetero

You're just making excuses for racist that killed a BM.

That's why several people in this thread are on your ass about it.

16. darkcurry

Racist card? I think the it's time someone ban you from this site. Racist people should get an automatic ban from here.
    BLATANTLY ignoring the accounts from the female that was there who said that to investigators and you say I'm say I'm using the racist card. Like I said you KNOW what it is, but it
    is a threat to your racist ideologies and you feel the need to ignore all of the events including the female who was there herself and give the thugs the benefit of a doubt. Obviously interracial urks you and you felt he was right to approach the black guy and not the white guy that was also taking the picture with her and come up with that horrible defense that maybe he shouldn't have been taking a picture with her. Who says something like that in defense of a murder.

Am I the only that notices that sounds like something a racist white man would say? I mean come on!

17. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

This is such a horrible and sad story :( It is also amazing but not entirely shocking that this story has received virtually no airtime on mainstream news. This young man was an American overseas killed in an obvious hate crime, you'd think that would merit attention from the mainstream media

18. darkcurry

It's a shame this thread got derailed by a racist, but back to the topic and I'll leave it at this I feel sorry for Bakari Henderson's friends and family. He seem like a good young guy that was trying to do something with his life, RIP Bakari.

19. sarah23

That's a good sum up.
    We just hope he gets justice.

20. sarah23

No one is making excuses.
    Just asking questions.
    That doesn't suit some people here who revel in playing the racist card.