Why Black Men Should 'Invade' Minneapolis

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

All these kinds of articles leave me cold. Another laundry list of problems in the black community to obscure the fact that BW are simply following the money, pure and simple. They want 2 things, after all: 1) someone who'll do as they say without question, and 2) someone who makes good money. White guys will do both.

I wonder what would happen if young BW actually liked and encouraged the studious, hardworking BM, instead of passing them over for the local gangsta. I wonder what would happen if black moms supported their bright children, rather than taking out 2nd mortgages trying keep their little asshole criminal kids out of jail.

I could go on and on, but I'd end up sounding like Cosby.

2. nilan

nilan New Member

karmacoma.,

I feel you on that one. I, for one, am glad that Cosby did speak out. It gave me personal relief that what I had been doing (as far as my education and lifestyle) over the course of my life was not in vain and that not all of our people are ensnared by these false and regressive
    notions on what being black is. As I said in my thread, (why I exclusively date interracially) we as minorities should know by now that if we want to get anywhere or have anything, you best get an education or some sort of skill or trade. It dumbfounds me that BW look down on studious hard-working BM, such as myself, but will smother thugs and light-skinned pretty boys. But they get angry when they see you with a non-black female. :roll: They will then turn around 10+ years later or when they have 5+ kids, or sooner when they realize that they passed up a fortune.

But, that's water under the bridge now that I have been a strictly international (or if you prefer to call it interrracial) dater for 10 years :wink: and I don't plan on turning back to BW ever (unless she was a real black woman or had a lethal dose of kryptonite). On another note, this is most likely one of God's ways to further integrate this hateful and unforgiving society we live in. I mean what other way to erase hate than to bring people together who are different?

3. karmacoma.

Careful, Nilan, you know you're not really black if you agreed with Cosby :roll:

And let's not talk about BW anymore, either, because we BM are "exaggerating" and our past experiences with them have no validity (even though brothas who don't even really know each other and live hundreds of miles away from each other all pretty much say the exact same thing about them).

Plus we don't want the WW here to think they're "2nd choice"

:wink:

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Why do y'all always get off track??? This thread is supposed to be about Mpls.

The Kid Rasta 8)

5. nilan

nilan New Member

White women (as well as latin, Puerto Rican, and others) have always been my first choice. It is just that, growing up, I was mainly around BW.

Black women were all I knew until got older and I went to college.....
    (this is the same for a lot of WW, when they were growing up, WM were all that they knew)

NOW, like Kid Rasta said, back to Mpls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From my personal experience, Mpls and Saint Paul are some of the best places to meet some fine white girls that are into brothas. For example, I went to Mall of America, and the girls there were not hesitant to let me know that they were checking me out. :D I love it when I can at least get a clue from the girl that she likes me instead of me diving in blindly. 8)
    Anyway, Kid Rasta is right....
    Ohh, one more thing......I find it amazing that people in certain parts of the U.S. (and the world for that matter) like Minnesota, Cali, New York, Massachusetts and others are more accepting than others. It just shows how big this world really is.

6. karmacoma.

My bad 8)

7. lainarain

lainarain New Member

I couldn't move past the get-up. He's also a little too "say, baby" for my liking. I prefer more of a professional man who has some style when he's going out. Something much more understated and classic.

As for Minneapolis, I think it is a fine city. As a midwestern gal I appreciate it when people recognize that we have a few interesting places with a bit of culture and sophistication. (the crushed velour get-up is not an example)

8. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

Man, with all of this talk about Minneapolis and St. Paul, yall gonna make a brotha have to move there. :D

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yea, all this talk about Minneapolis makes me want to visit there.

10. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

It is worth moving to if you can take the extreme cold in the winter. Also, there are lots of jobs available in Mpls.

Remember one thing: BRUTHAS RULE IN MPLS.!

The Kid Rasta 8)

11. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

(Cris sits in his office pondering) Should i pack my stuff, leave Miami and move back up North? Hummm??? Still wondering..............

12. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

What about I.T. jobs?

13. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I actually agree with what Bill Cosby said myself, and am glad that he said it. Also, I said that SOME of the guys in here exaggerate their bad life experiences with black women, and if you take into account that not all black women in the USA can or will be the same way, nor will feel the same way about black men that a large population of American black women do, then you will know that this is true, especially if you have black females in your family who aren't this way.

The article itself is an exaggeration of the 'shortage', if you think about it. Re-read it yourself, and you will see all the double-standard stereotypes, it is wrought with.

Also, I agreed with nilan because he was right, but never once did HE, HIMSELF, ever exaggerate anything he's said about black women. So far as I know, even though he may say otherwise, he is still open to dating the right kind of black woman.

14. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

That, and much more. Mpls. has many companies whose corporate hqs. are located there like Target, Best Buy, Pillsbury, US Bancorp and Xcel Energy among many, many others.

The Kid Rasta 8)

15. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Yes, i have to agree with Sardonic when he states that some of the fellas exaggerate their cases with black women. Yes, i understand that most of us have had encounters with black women but i have noticed that some guys, whenever an issue is brought up relating with white women, they feel the need to bring up issues about black women. Why they do that, i, in all sincerity and honesty, have not the remotest of ideas to come up with. It is not important that you bring up bw all the time. I have had my experiences too but i dont see it any important to discuss it except when its called for. Just because i dont date black women, doesnt mean there aren't any good ones out there.

And by the way, if we keep discussing our issues with black women this way, some absent minded white women might believe we're worshipping them and/or saying they're superior to them. Brothas, think about it this way: white women rarely say bad things about men and even when they do, they dont say much. A word is enough for the wise.

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Actually, plenty of white women do say bad things about men, but not just white men. ALL MEN, in fact, many feminazis (who are mostly white) judge ALL MEN by the actions of a few.

17. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Mpls. peeps, please!

The Kid Rasta 8)

18. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Sorry about that. I'll stay on topic from now on. 8)

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Minn

Misstress,I just wished the WW in America are as randy like the ones in your country. Also they are more bolder to the point they will have their pick of BM in a American club.

20. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

more info on Minneapolis, is it a good place to raise IR family?