Why Black Men Should 'Invade' Minneapolis

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

2. MistressB

MistressB New Member

I'd like him to invade me. :)

3. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

4. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Hehehe, same here! I wonder what he's been doing to get biceps like that!

5. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Who knows, but if he did a few pressups on me they'd be even bigger. :twisted: :D

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i dont even like hip hope but i would check that place out

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great Place

Good place to visit. Wished it was in Sweden,Norway,or Denmark. In America roughnecks rule.

8. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

in scandanavia though there wouldnt be any blacks of number. it should be on South beach, miami, Atlanta or charlotte or DC

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Tuckerweed there are not too many WW to go around in the chocolate sea and the bros whom I mention will get them all.

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

not on the east coast. there are plenty of ww and not enough brothas to go around--only a certain number ww like that thug crap, and its usually the young ones. so i like mature women and there are enough to serve the purpose of the upwardly mobile professional brother

11. MistressB

MistressB New Member

...but you're married anyway tucker :lol:

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

and?? we werent talking about me personally misstress. we were talking about brothas in general

13. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Oh ok, I misinterpreted your post, sorry. :oops:

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yes you did dear. you and rosey think that a black man cannot have women as just friends, cant go to clubs and cant admire a womans beauty. we arent all sex starved and uncontrollible darling. I like to hang with friends, talk to people and introduce my single friends to each other as match maker. I dont cheat or want to cheat on my wifey--never

15. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Ok, you're now sounding as defensive as Pey which isn't particularly cool - I never laid into you at the same time as Rosey anyway. There's nothing wrong with posting pics of women you like on a website, I do it all the time if I'm single or not, and I never suggested otherwise - although in practice I'm insecure so like to maintain an illusion that my partner of the moment thinks I'm the most gorgeous sex bomb in the world :lol: (as I'm sure you do about your wife...ooh err)

16. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

Yup, this guy's really HOT!

BUT! What the hell is he wearing??????
    I could really do without the velour outfit!!! (and no, that's not a coy way of saying I'd prefer him naked!)

Call me picky!

17. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

I hadn't even noticed what he was wearing, but now I have and OH DEAR!

18. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Haha me neither - I was so drawn to his lovely arms and shoulders! :oops: :lol: he now looks completely gay to me...

19. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

On another site, I asked people who actually live in Mpls. to give me current info on it....basically, they stated that Black men rule there. Also, there are beaucoup jobs available. I think it's well worth rollin' thru, and perhaps moving to if you can take the cold.

The Kid Rasta 8)

20. Rosey

Rosey New Member

That guy does look rather sweet in that outfit, but those biceps are extraordinary. Minneapolis is great for IR as long as women don't wind up in the clutches of some of the local pimps. Another bit of good news is black women are realizing that it's futile to wait around for black men. A friend sent me this article by Stanley Crouch and I think he dates white women too.

A new kind of cross-racial dating Monday, May 9th, 2005

The ethnic provincials among us might be disturbed to see a growing number of black women dating white men. One sees them at sporting events, at museums, at movie houses, restaurants and walking along seemingly swept up in the luminous net of romance.
    Lord, Lord, Lord: the black woman and the white man.

Some will bitterly recall that terrorist period in Southern history when white men had all the money, all the power and could join a mob intent on killing a Negro for the forbidden act of "recklessly eyeballing" a white woman.

Now, as the song goes, things ain't what they used to be.

For a number of decades, black men in the urban North have crossed the romantic color line for a variety of reasons. Yet black women have almost always remained inside of the group.

Why are these women now coupling up with white men? Are they rejecting black men? Have they been caught worshiping whiteness out of a feeling of inferiority? Do they think they become white women by proxy if they date white men?

Given the nature of the human species, I assume there are some black women who are with white men for all the "wrong" reasons. But I think what we now see is the inevitable result of a problem that has been growing for years: a man shortage.

There are 2 million more adult black women than black men. Black men live far shorter lives and have greater health problems than black women, and far more black women than men graduate from college.

The numerical gap between black men and black women is the result of murder, AIDS, diseases like high blood pressure, heart failure and poor health care. Part of the medical care burden is imposed by backward attitudes toward doctors.

Illnesses that could be treated are much worse by the time most Negro men show up to find out about their health. I even know a country Negro from Florida who lives in Harlem, is 63 and fears going to the doctor for a checkup.

All this means that, when incarceration is factored in, there are far from enough men to go around. But even if murder, prison and irresponsible attitudes about health did not reduce the pool of men, negative attitudes toward schooling and higher education would mean all these educated black women would still find themselves roving in pursuit of partners equal to them in intellectual development.

That is a big change. In the past, it was not uncommon for black men to explain their white lovers by claiming they could not find black women sufficiently sophisticated to "understand" them. Now the black goose is catching up to the ebony gander.

I am not opposed to interracial relationships or marriages. What bothers me is that we have a tragic set of circumstances imposed by violent environments, poor attitudes toward education and perhaps the worst problem of all: a lack of intellectual engagement and a fear of doctors.

These problems are far from intractable. But the time for new strategies and new attitudes is not tomorrow; it is right now.