What city in America is best for meeting white women?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Eazey88, Feb 24, 2016.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Is the question about meeting or wifeying?

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL.

I dunno.

If you're looking just to MEET WW and see what develops, I've heard from both 20something and 60something brothas that Cali is one of kind when it comes to dating open-minded and tolerant WW.

Other parts of the country are close, but Cali is unique.
    Personally I don't have a lot of experience with WW from Cali, but their rep IMO is carved in stone.:cool:

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok

Well I've lived here for over 40 years now. I think it's probably a great place to meet and date IR. It's kindof trendy right now in different areas too. (has been at different times)

As far as marrying....hard to say. My relationships have been with men who have strong family values and often that's men who are not originally from CA. Probably also because they are looking for women who have strong core values.

California is a big state and different areas are VERY different. I think it's hard for people to realize just how different it can be. It's kindof like how different the different regions of the US are only all in one state.

I find the comment about marrying Southern women to be an interesting one. I have had friends who would argue on that one, they've had some really bad experiences.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

California can be a great place for IR but it's not perfect. Personally I've experienced the most "I don't date black guys" from Cali women.

5. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Lol

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Southern women are like women in the west, north and east. Women are women. People tend to gravitate towards different regions with the expectation of finding something different. Try checking your own backyard.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I would guess that you hear that because they're just more comfortable admitting it there. I spent time down south and they don't even get to that point a lot of times. But they clearly do feel the same about ir

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

They keep going they will be saying foreign women are better than american .... Wait a second???

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had once thought about living in California, New Mexico , New York City, Hawaii and New Jersey. If I were to choose from these places, it would be based on which has what I want and need. I don't want to live on the beach and I don't want to be too far away from the things that interest me. I might have to choose between New Jersey and California. New Jersey because I enjoy seeing the four seasons. I enjoy seeing the New York city skyline. I like to visit the city of New York.

If I were to choose California, I might enjoy the space to move around freely. Dating might be a little less difficult(especially for a man my age).

I guess I would have to live in a home outside the major cities.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

So true!

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. Good and not-so-good wherever you go

12. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

I don't think it really matters. I think the attitude is just a little more progressive than most other places. I've had luck in Sacramento, Oakland, San Fran, Santa Cruz, Palo Alto, LA...I never spent a lot of time in San Diego, but I can't imagine it's much different.

I tended to be close to military bases so maybe that had a lot to do with it (as far as the other states). As far as NY, most of the women I met were foreigners so perhaps it's the fact that their are billions of people and their friends won't find out or the fact that they are on vacation and going back home.

13. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

San Diego

14. JEGSATX

JEGSATX New Member

Well it is not Certainly NOT San Antonio nor Austin, TX. I am an older black male who dates interracially (I date both Hispanic and White).

I have truly found it difficult to date these group of women, however if I was Hispanic or White , I do not believe I would have any difficulties:yawinkle:

15. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

All your mid to major west coast metros Denver West are “great” places to meet, date, and marry white women. Based on my experience and observations.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You are so fortunate.