What city in America is best for meeting white women?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Eazey88, Feb 24, 2016.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Question should be which states/cities are not IR friendly

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Not the states in question but the cities, municipalities and counties. Back in 1999-2000, Interface magazine once had an issue detailing which states and cities in the state were good for interracial couples and families. Albany, New York received a very poor rating, as did Jersey City, New Jersey. Andover, New Jersey was rated as good. All college, university and military towns received high ratings. If I were in Texas, I'd go to Austin or San Antonio. Perhaps Houston, maybe.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Just move to Australia. White women galore. And no racism. Alllll lurve for the swirl love.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

No racism? Not to rain on your newcomer parade, but that is not true. Aboriginals?

5. beccaomecca

I guess that's something that's not so apparent. But depends where you go. What i should have said was there is a lot 'less' racism. We don't tend to hurl verbal abuse at an interracial couple. It's mostly admired.

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If it's anything like the states, it's less prevalent in the cities as opposed to rural areas.

7. beccaomecca

Correct. I guess the Northern Terrority would be a different story. But no America in their right mind would move there anyway.

8. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. beccaomecca

American*

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

People don't generally hurl verbal abuse to IR couples here either. You probably have to be outside the cityb areas to have that happen. And only on certain parts of the US.

I'm European. But have lived in the US for 20 years. I think the corrected way to say it, is, racism is -different- ex US given the lack (mostly) of slave trade. Not necessarily less. Australia has a tremendous legacy on institutionalized racism against aboriginals and that should not be taken lightly. Misunderstand me right. Australia is not alone in this, Europe has its own similar legacy to deal with.

African Americans are usually very well received, in Europe and Australia, but that didn't mean that racism is less, it's just different

I really don't mean to harp on you at all even though I'm aware of that I might come across that way: I did something similar about Europe here when I first joined and I had to reassess. Correctly so.

For all its worth, I welcome you and look forward to your posts.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

12. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Dixie Land.

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

New Orleans?

14. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Hands down

California. Period and end of story. I've lived or spent tons of time in PA, DC, VA, MD, NY, NC, SC, GA, LA, FL, TX, CA, AZ, OK and WV. California has the most forward white women - period. They will not hesitate to come say Hi if they like you. There is no pussy footing around, trying to flirt so that the guy makes the first move. At least that's been my experience.

15. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

New Orleans

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Which parts of Cali do you say are best?

17. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Satcho IMO was repping herself.

But seriously Southern women are wifey chicks. If you find 'that' girl and she's from the South, she's going to be the perfect mother for your kids and the ideal wife in AND outside the bedroom.

I know this is a cultural bias, but Southern women IMO really are raised to know how to be a man's better half.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Sacramento

LOL