The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He doesn't want to eliminate the Department of Education, he wants to give education (majority power) back to the States to control. They know better for their citizens. There is no cookie cutter way to educate. I understand standards but it's too much power...
    Your job won't be eliminated but every damn job can't be in the Govt sector.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. K

K Well-Known Member

Actually, he has said he wants to eliminate it completely.

I actually agree with some of what he's proposing regarding education.

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Bliss can you delete your post please?

I remember now some scumbag on here went after Lippy's job.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Done. I redacted the links...

I think you also owe Bookie an apology for the things you said. She never said anything bad to you - she was responding to a comment l made and it was innocent content.. you lost your mind and you should say sorry to her.

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Nope - she did before. I remember the times she did.

She's requesting now that I just leave her alone and just go no contact with each other.

I'm not here because I genuinely hate anybody, I'm here just to befriend people, genuinely express my views and thoughts without feeling limited or restrained while doing so, fight with certain people on here that I know I'm not going to like anyway (because not everyone will like you in this world, no matter who you are - so I take advantage of that on this forum on purpose) and also here for some entertainment.

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the recent rep! And I agree with everything that you said! :freehug:

7. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

My first corp job in my twenties was well over 100k.... It must be a California thing.

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I bought that car used and I think it was a rental car or something. It was in worse shape than I realized.

And when I went looking for a new car, I vowed to never buy another Nissan.

Then my dad jokingly said we should look at Nissan.

Guess what? My new car was a Sentra. I live it! No worries. They're great cars now.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah cause Cali has more money than NY? Don't do it to yourself homie lol

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It sure as hell wasn't a Georgia thing.

:smt043:smt043:smt043

11. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Either way out goes, you have to be above 250k to live, I'm not even close to that number.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Being that this post was the catalyst of the thread becoming derailed.

[​IMG]

It was much too complicated to report the post or complain in right channel, you got what you were looking for, way to go!

[​IMG]

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Thank you, Bliss, for the rep from a few weeks ago.

I don't think rep exists anymore in this new universe, but I wanted to thank you before I forgot. :cool:

14. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Thank you Tamstrong for praying for me

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Kickster - hope you are done with all the surgeries and doing well.

16. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Thanks

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You're welcome. I hope your recovery is going well. xx

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This thread, tho. ...lol

19. Gift09

Gift09 New Member

Blessed be the Lord for the beauty of summer and spring, for the air, the water, the verdure, and the song of birds,Worthy are you oh Lord Jesus for everything you have given us.

20. redlady

redlady Active Member

Thank-you to you all who have been posting lately. You brightened my morning with laughter!