The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Report: Sony Prepping Spider-Man Spinoff Movie, Jackpot

Following this week's previous report that Sony is developing a female-led superhero team film potentially focused on Madame Web, another expansion to Sony's Universe of Marvel Characters has been reported - this time a solo movie for Jackpot, a minor Spider-Man villain/ally who debuted during the "Brand New Day" era.

According to Deadline, Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim, who previously wrote the character in comic books, will pen the script.

Jackpot is actually the name of two different heroes in Marvel Comics. The first Jackpot was Sara Ehren, a scientist who was imbued with super strength in a lab accident, while the second, Alana Jobson, inherited the identity from Ehren and gets her powers from ingesting Mutant Growth Hormone.

[​IMG]

https://www.newsarama.com/50299-sony-prepping-spider-man-spin-off-movie-jackpot.html

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has brought online Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath launch trailer.

Set for a global release on digital first on May 26 and developed by NetherRealm Studios, Aftermath expands the story campaign with an all-new, cinematic narrative centered around trust and deceit.

4. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The DC Universe streaming service should just be folded into HBOMAX

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  6. SilverSmith

Yes, it ought to. I'm not even sure the platform is turning a profit.

7. SilverSmith

Just revealed. Check out the cover by Jim Lee for Green Lantern: 80 Years of the Emerald Knight. This hardcover graphic novel collects eight decades of the best Green Lantern stories, and arrives July 14.

[​IMG]

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

This is what I thought. People really think that that movie was going to be better but w/e... I'm a DC fan boy over Marvel but I knew the fight was over after civil war.

9. archangel

10. archangel

Spoilers..... You have been warned

What did everyone think of this universe coming to an end? I was never a fan of much this universe. It was gory for gory sake. The only exception for me was justice league dark. I loved that. I think the fan base agreed with me because they had to come to an end. I'm happy to see them move on. I didn't care for any of the voice actors especially batman's. Go grab Bruce greenwood His batman from Young justice is great.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I actually really really enjoyed it. Showed the bad guys winning and showed that war has no good guys just casualties
    I watched it like three times even paid to rent it lol

12. archangel

I have to admit my jaw dropped. like wow he did it. I didn't expect that. The added feature of Darksied vs Trigon. ok I didn't ask for it because I didn't know that I wanted it .... but I did want it so gimme

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I agree. I got rid of dc universe and have hbomax now.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

16. SilverSmith

17. SilverSmith

Desperados III is being developed by German studio Mimimi, and is a real-time tactics game set in the Wild West.
    The game is Xbox X Enhanced, runs at 4K resolution. Desperados III arrives June 16th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

18. SilverSmith

EA Games Hit Steam

Electronic Arts has launched the first wave of 25+ EA games on Steam, with more on the way. Starting today, players can explore BioWare’s award-winning Role-Playing Games –Dragon Age: Inquisition and Dragon Age II, experience high-speed, white-knuckle driving action in Need for Speed Heat, Need for Speed: Rivals and Need for Speed (2016) and battle it out in the wacky, fun and over-the-top shooter, Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville.

[​IMG]

https://venturebeat.com/2020/06/04/ea-games-hit-steam/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. SilverSmith

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will be released on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this August 18th. It's a remastered version of the 2012 game of the same title.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Fan Theory :