The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Here's the key art for the fourth season of the phenomenal sci-fi drama, The Expanse. Much to my jubilation, Amazon has already greenlit season five.

[​IMG]

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I could be thinking about another show, but
    was this one of the first shows that started the getting cancelled then saved by the fans movement? I know Continuum was one of them as well.

3. SilverSmith

It's not one of the first shows that fans launched a petition to save; however, in early 2018, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said author George R.R. Martin and hundreds of fans sent emails asking Amazon Prime Video to resurrect the show that the Syfy Channel had axed after three seasons.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They did the same thing with supernatural. I think that was the first main one.

• List
  5. darkcurry

Thanks!

6. SilverSmith

Facebook Watch has released the first official teaser trailer for its upcoming horror series, The Birch. The Birch is based on the 2016 Crypt TV short film. Watch the trailer, if you dare. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. darkcurry

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

9. SilverSmith

The latest season 6 trailer for The Flash + a Batwoman exclusive clip.

10. SilverSmith

Here's the official teaser trailer for M. Night Shyamalan‘s Servant, which will launch November 28 on AppleTV+.

11. SilverSmith

"Tomorrow is in your hands" in the Death Stranding promo.

• List
  12. SilverSmith

The Marvel’s Runaways season 3 teaser is out now.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Didn't look easy to me. Basically Batman poisoned Killmonger before the fight even began. If it weren't for that, he would've lost. Nothing easy about it.

First of all, if all you think Batman is is a bored rich guy with "some" martial arts training, then you don't know anything about the character. Secondly, that was Flashpoint Batman. Not the Batman you know and love. He's actually Thomas Wayne. Bruce Wayne's father who becomes Batman after his son, Bruce is killed as a child. He doesn't have the training Bruce "our" Batman has. That's why he uses guns. And, he's a stone cold killer. But, if it were "The Batman." Killmonger would lose definitely lose. Neither Killmonger nor Black Widow is the fighter Cap is and Batman beat Cap. Do your research.
    And so does Spiderman, Daredevil, Luke Cage and etc. So what? And, I don't care how poor you are, if you try to rob and do harm to other people (most of whom are poor too) you deserve an ass beating. Besides, if it were just about money and lack of opportunity, then Wall-street would be a paragon of virtue. But, we both know it's not.

And, we won't even bring up the powerful threats Batman has bested.

Face it, Flashpoint Batman caught Killmonger slipping. I actually thought Kill would have won, too. But, the way it was handled was very believable for the characters and their respective universes. Beasty should watch the video. He'd see that it actually makes sense.

[​IMG]
    Put some respekk on his name, niccas.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sure someone wrote that in but we know that wouldn't really happen just like Batman wouldn't beat the hulk.

Cap is colder than any special forces solider in modern history. By definition, There's no way someone with Batman's background is going to beat him and we all know that.

Take what's known about the characters and there is no way Batman is going to beat either of them, just like Ali isn't going to beat Superman.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Anyone seeing Joker this weekend? I read a really impressive review that made it sound like a totally fresh take on the story, similar to the way FX totally tweaked Legion.

This is awesome news!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  16. darkcurry

I'm thinking about it. Maybe on Sunday.

17. SilverSmith

Three new trailers released today at the 2019 NYC Comic Con.

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

The strangest thing about the movie...

Just joking, haven’t seen it yet.

19. SilverSmith

Trailer for the new untitled Walking Dead series.

20. SilverSmith

The Expanse season 4 teaser from the New York Comic Con.