The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Golddiggers and groupies exist in the MCU, and have agency over their own choice to mess with a billionaire superhero, get over it

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Well, lookee here! Marvel Studios has dropped a new Capt Marvel poster. A new trailer is expected to debut tomorrow.

[​IMG]

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This lady has the same blank expression in the trailers and the poster here. Reminds me of that girl from Twilight, same thing. Geeked to check it out though, March is right around the corner

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Nope it was still super feminist and extremely liberal. The last 3 episodes last year it started to get toned down.

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I was referring to the whole James/Kara thing.

6. darkcurry

Oh, okay.

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Oh, you ain't heard? Being a ladies man and bedding multiple, consenting adult women is now being looked at in the same light as sexual harassment.
    #metoo

8. SilverSmith

The CW's Elseworlds new poster + extended official trailer:

[​IMG]

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Mack MacKenzie is the new Director of SHIELD in Agents of SHIELD Season 6

[​IMG]

With Season 6 scheduled for July 2019, audiences will see how Henry Simmons' Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie deals with his new position as S.H.I.E.L.D. Director, and Marvel has just shared the first image of him in the role. In the picture, he looms large in a control room, wearing a black leather jacket and a rather grim expression.

"Personally, I love the challenge of being the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Simmons told TVLine. "Mack has worked side-by-side with the people he now leads, that works to his advantage... He's one of them. But, the one thing that can hinder Mack's ability to lead is his reluctance to put the people he loves in the line of danger. As a result, this may lead to Mack's toughest decision as director."

For S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, being put in the line of danger is nothing new, but the nature of the challenges they'll be facing in the next season are as-yet unknown. Simmons offered an ominous hint of what's to come with the question, "What sacrifices will be made?"

At the end of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5, the team's hierarchy shuffled around a bit when Phil Coulson stepped down as Director and offered his place to his protege Daisy Johnson, aka Quake. She, in turn, nominated a different team member: Mack, who has been with the team since the show's second season.

Returning in July 2019 on ABC for its sixth season, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. stars Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Henry Simmons, Iain De Caestecker, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Elizabeth Henstridge.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Trailer just dropped for the Sabrina Christmas special:

11. darkcurry

Just finished watching the Fall Finale of The Gifted and MAN!! This season just outdid themselves, but that fall finale was mind-blowing above all episodes so far. So much went on!

12. SilverSmith

Starz has released a new teaser poster for the American Gods series, which features Shadow Moon (Ricky Whittle) in a crucifix-like pose on top of a car as Wednesday (Ian McShane) watches on. The banner hints that American Gods will return to Starz on March 10th. 'Bout time. I love this show!

[​IMG]

13. ColiBreh1

14. SilverSmith

New Shazam! poster out today & here's the official synopsis for the unabashedly campy project:

[​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A new Farcry game was announced at the Video Game Awards.

The trailer kind of reveals what happened at the end of Farcry 5 so if you care be warned.

Interesting..............the main Villians are twin black females.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. SilverSmith

Marvel Studios has finally revealed the Avengers 4 title with the first teaser trailer.

[​IMG]

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can see it now. Avengers finally beat Thanos, Captain America's crush comes back to life and dies of old age the next day.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Damn, I was hoping Marvel would fuck with everyone a little longer and not drop any kind of trailer until March. And only just one trailer at that because they already know EVERYONE who has seen Infinity War is going to go see this regardless.

20. darkcurry

That was definitely a teaser trailer. And an ode to Farmer Thanos. I Like it!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018