'The Blowjob Paper... Blowjob AI

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by meowkittenmeow, Aug 11, 2019.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I happen to agree. Complainers are normally the loud matriarchal groups that raise money and make organizations that fail or that they make fail (see BLM or the BPP).

The people that actually create representation are normally black men. Black women just want movies with bw and wm in them.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

If that is true, why would BM want to be with WW ?
    And WW could equally question the motives of BM.
    Especially if they see WW as being under the control of WM.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Political science major in undergrad lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well I think we can all recognize when a woman is an individual versus upholding racist ideals. White women literally have nothing to fear from black men the system protects you from us even when we've done nothing at all.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well I like playing Monopoly sometimes but I don't actually achieve anything doing it, so I guess I see where you're coming from.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. meowkittenmeow

A WW could question the motives of anyone, any woman or man can. But the word “equally” doesn’t apply here as WW have oppressive power.

And as TDK pointed out, the key is finding an individual as oppose to someone who is a member of the herd. Which is much harder to find these days.

7. sarah23

You know, so many times I have been told that European women are being manipulated by our men. That we would be better with non European men. Though these remarks come from muslim men.
    Its a refrain from them.
    I do not see much manipulation of WM.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Eyes wide shut

9. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

I tend to agree i think. How do you usually respond to these remarks?

10. sarah23

It is often this refrain about being manipulated by white men.
    But I am not anti WM or anti anybody.
    But some of these guys see themselves are being superior to everyone else.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You should always take a step back when someone casually generalizes group behavior.
    Most guys can only dream of being able to manipulate a woman's behavior.

12. meowkittenmeow

This ignores media, advertising, as well as being raised with a white father (and a multitude of other variables). But, yeah, if you ignore all of those variables and many others, I can definitely see your point.

The problem with the argument beyond just the individual variables is the overall affect the majority mindset has over the minority mindset. I can’t speak for these middle eastern men, but I can say that study after study has shown the affects of a multitude of variables in dating preferences, consumer preferences, and so on. If the majority/people in power are white, it most certainly has an affect on your choices.

Even if you think outside of the box, as many members in this forum do, you may still second guess yourself at various points in life, or have to remind yourself of who you are to not allow the influence of the majority to affect you. So, although you may not personally be “as affected” by the majority mindset, there are many (statistically most), that are.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. sarah23

I always say that those of us who may be dating BM are probably open to other races too.
    Its a question of being open minded.
    I also have some good Black female friends.

14. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree to some extent, but i dont necessarily thinks its "anti WM" to see a general cultural trend of them manipulating WW. But yeah, it def depends on the individuals

15. sarah23

Given your own past relationship and subsequent divorce, I can understand your comments about being manipulated by WM.
    This is what I have also heard non WM say about white couples..

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Educational.

17. meowkittenmeow

18. meowkittenmeow

19. meowkittenmeow

Although this is a thread about sex robots, black men are not sex robots. Please stop pushing your “sex hungry black men stereotypes”. Save that for a different thread (or, preferably, a different forum).

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member