'The Blowjob Paper... Blowjob AI

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by meowkittenmeow, Aug 11, 2019.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Told y'all sex bots are coming. Next HUGE investment. Told y'all about bitcoin heed me on this one.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Note for the future:

It may be good for them to couple this idea with VR. That may work better as a product than a sex robot.

Less things could go wrong that way. As I've mentioned before, sex robots aren't going to replace women, only masterbation. If I'm right and this machine is successful, all they need with it is VR.

4. The Dark King

One in the same. When I say robots I'm referring to tech overall. And its already replacing women look at Japan as an indicator. The unnecessary stress caused by courting and coupling loses its appeal once a less stressful alternative presents itself. It doesn't have to be better just easier to be more attractive.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok you think VR and a plastic can is able to replace women.

Noted

LMAO

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

On this note. People don't want what they want because it's easy. I've never heard anyone say they were driven to success because it was easy.

I see your thought process and disagree. Funny tho

7. The Dark King

Lmao who is trying to be successful people want convenience and ease. Its the reason why people will pay a 40 percent mark up to have food delivered rather than go out and get it. Convenience is king my friend.
    We couple the traditional way because its all we've ever had.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A woman isn't exactly a product. Robots won't even replace pets.

9. The Dark King

Now combine having a pet and having a vr sex machine. All needs met

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"All needs met"

For a very very small percentage of dudes perhaps. Perhaps the dudes that are on some reality show survivor shit.

11. The Dark King

Lol
    I think you don't spend enough time with younger people. They are so particular and feel like they have endless options and if you aren't in that top 10 to 20 percent of the gene pool good luck. At least according to some of my younger cousins then I see the stats about coupling in Japan I see a huge on coming trend.
    It aint like when we were growing up. My nephews looked at us in amazement when we told them we use to just meet random girls at the mall and had to find a pen to take down a number.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They feel like they have endless options? Then you say "good luck" to those not in the top 20 percent. Are you staying that they are delusional guys that can't get laid?

There's more to the Japan story. They've been having declining birthrates for years, not due to tech at all. Feel free to post a link to the tech that's supposedly replacing women over there.

13. meowkittenmeow

The tech would have to be westworld quality to actually replace women. It would have to be coupled with artificial eggs and an artificial womb in a lab somewhere. Basically, the equivalent of a sperm bank, but for men. We get technological leaps, but nothing to this extreme. The robot would have to look and feel human and would have to make for a solid companion. That, all together, would replace a lot of people’s need for social interactions, regardless of gender.

14. The Dark King

15. The Dark King

You guys are thinking too big its like those old movies and tv shows that showed robots taking jobs as automatons that had limbs like humans when that wasn't needed to create automation.
    Like I said spend time around young people and you'll see a swath of kids who won't see the need to date when its more painful than VR sex

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm in college, but I'm never around young people right? Lol

I don't think a group of guys wearing VR glasses and plastic cans on their dicks is equivalent to the fellas throwing a cook out while inviting their ladies. Therefore I don't see how one will replace the other.

I do understand you encounter weirdos quite frequently.

17. The Dark King

Ok

18. meowkittenmeow

You two need to physically fight at least once. Not to work out your issues, and not based in anger... simply because I want it to happen and would find it entertaining.

[​IMG]

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He talks as if replacing people in life is the same as replacing them at a factory. Lol.

I should be billed for all the laughs I'm getting.

20. The Dark King

The reason I work so hard and pay taxes is to never have to fight for life or property lol