Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

All this is doing is making automation very attractive. Less human workers less issues to effect profits.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Fam, just got an idea after zoning out on this post. Can't say till after I draw the schematics and get a patent.

I hope no one beats me to it. Lol

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol I wish you luck

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I could see answering the door naked for a woman I was dating. But not for a first encounter.

Rolle has probably pulled that move before and it's worked out wonderfully for him. No different than a woman meeting a potential date nude at the door.

It's kind of creepy/pervy, but not sexual predator behavior.

I feel like there's this hypersensitivity some women have today about anything that might make them feel uncomfortable, even if it's not really threatening.

If she was really concerned about his behavior, IMO she would have called him back and expressed her concerns and why what he was doing was problematic.

Don't blow up his career as a neurosurgeon over some juvenile bullshit.

If the #MeToo movement is legit, they should spend more time trying to educate some of these younger men about what they're doing that's inappropriate.

That said, if Rolle had called Amanda back, I bet we never hear this story in public.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's probably gonna be evolving in my head for a while. I'm already starting to feel like even if someone has beat me to the general idea, my version will most likely still have patentable elements.

Therefore no rush needed. It's gonna be a lot of work anyway.

8. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

^This is true, especially with that Aziz Ansari shit.

Dude nearly had his career destroyed because some disgruntled woman was mad about a bad date and an awkward hook up.

...and honestly, it he'd been some regular dude and a non-celebrity, she would have ditched his ass after dinner was over.

Dude didn't force her to do anything, but she decided that he was a predator after she woke up regretting that shit the next day.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They saying RKelly struggling to get 100k for bail. Damn.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I can assume Feminism is going to look into everything as offensive at some point. Or at least, only when it’s a black man. The way they focus so heavily on black male entertainers and say so little about the countless white male entertainers says a lot. They are no different than those Jim Crow types that wanted to paint a picture that we were all bad.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Cher was 16 when she began dating Sonny Bono
    Jerry Seinfeld was involved with a 17 year old for several years
    Paul Walker was involved with a 16 year old
    Priscilla was 14 when she got involved with Elvis
    Demi Moore was 17 when she was with Freddy Moore (29)
    Hillary Duff was 16 when she was with Joel Madden
    Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin

There are quite a few white country music singers.

And here are just some rock stars who were knowingly with underage girls:

David Bowie
    Steven Tyler
    Jimmy Page
    Ted Nugent
    Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones Bass Player)
    Iggy Pop
    Mick Jagger

And then, of course, countless Pastors.

Where's that outrage now?

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I was reading something that was saying Beethoven was black. If he gets indicted next we know for sure it's true.

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

15. ColiBreh1

He out. Fans put up the money to bail him out:

I slept on Michael Avenatti during the President Trump-Stormy Daniels scandal. This dude is Gloria Allred/Lisa Bloom-level clout-chasing dirtbag lawyer & he's probably working with them

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

NVM. Wrong thread

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Daaamn. His brother threw him under the bus. And him being that far behind on child support. Wow. Then there is legal fees, late rent......

His goose is cooked.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...led-trump-suit-without-permission/2144443002/

Guaranteed he repeat$ his ^ dubious stead with RK's current victims. No one is watching the fox watching the hen hou$e.

19. ColiBreh1

20. ColiBreh1